Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Can anyone help me identify which Moome ext I found? PJ1 HD

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
virusc

PostLink    Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:10 pm    Post subject: Can anyone help me identify which Moome ext I found? PJ1 HD Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
It is labelled PJ1 (or I?) HD Signal processor. Has 2 HDMI in, component, and DVI out, and IR remote. I can't figure it out? Is this a ext v1,v2 or some other product? I bought this in 2010 from another member and had it stored away. I am trying to see if it is worth using with a Barco 1209s or not. Curt sold me his Lumagen HDQ and I am trying to figure out what would give the best picture from mainly Blu-ray and firestick. Right under my hand it says ext+HD so I guess it is a V1 external Moome?

IMG_6781.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  107.6 KB
 Viewed:  1063 Time(s)

IMG_6781.jpg

IMG_6782.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  89.98 KB
 Viewed:  1064 Time(s)

IMG_6782.jpg

moome

PostLink    Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is early product we made, support HDMI1.2 input and RGBHV output.
any support need?
virusc

PostLink    Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Moome, I just saw your response. I am the one that just bought a new EXT BNC one from you actually. I can't get this one working and since it is very old I rather have your new one. Glad you still had some for sale.
moome

PostLink    Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

virusc wrote:
Hi Moome, I just saw your response. I am the one that just bought a new EXT BNC one from you actually. I can't get this one working and since it is very old I rather have your new one. Glad you still had some for sale.

thanks for your order, I will prepare it to ship you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: