Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Newest seating addition

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Home Theater Design & Construction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drice1234

PostLink    Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:02 am    Post subject: Newest seating addition Reply with quote

I picked up these chairs from a local theater that they are tearing down. I mounted them to some boards that I had covered with a carpet that is very close to the same color of the upholstery. I have a walk in attic off of the media room and the plan is to store the chairs in there and to pull them out when I need the extra seating. Not bad for free.
Dan

Theater Seats.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  94.68 KB
 Viewed:  3121 Time(s)

Theater Seats.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Home Theater Design & Construction All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: