Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Back to CRT - BD808s raster Setup question

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fragzero

PostLink    Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:20 am    Post subject: Back to CRT - BD808s raster Setup question Reply with quote

Situation

BD808s P16 blue/red PT18 Green. HD117-24 lenses.

I stumbled upon this projector + spares + HDFury cheap so I'm back in the CRT game. Right now it's up on the ceiling, still have to square it to the screen. Now I have a question which I have always had and can't seem to figure out.

How do I make sure the rasters are setup correct? Right now I can see the top and bottom of the raster but not the sides. Using installation I can move the raster and see the sides (at the very end of the correction-range so 10 and 90 left/right)

Is it ok like this? Do I need to tweak the raster? I could reduce the size by using the master width trimpot on the SMPS sub board.

Curt writes:

Go into the geometry menu and set the H width to 50%. Put up the test grid (genlocked test pattern) and set this trimpot so that the test pattern _just_ overshoots the sides of the tubes

I checked this and that's exactly how it has been setup.

Do I need to change anything?
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: