Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

FS: Sony G90, Lumagen XE (1080/72Hz), Moome, MP BA Board Mod

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HaydnG90

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:54 am    Post subject: FS: Sony G90, Lumagen XE (1080/72Hz), Moome, MP BA Board Mod Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I'm moving soon and with much regret can't setup a dedicated HT for the foreseeable future. Therefore I've decided to sell my Sony G90 that I've owned since 2005 and peripheral equipment incl a unique MP modded BA board. Mike will probably correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this prototype board is the only one in the wild.

Whats included:
1. Sony G90 with original factory crate for safe shipping
2. PSS-90 ceiling mount
3. winch for raising the pj to the mount single handedly
4. Remote plus owner and setup manuals
5. Green tube was replaced soon after I got it and darker C-element professionally installed
6. Lumagen XE that underwent a $500 factory upgrade to 72Hz. I run 1080/72. Remote, rack ears and box
7. Upgraded fans for quieter operation included but not installed
8. MP modded BA board which noticeably improves CR. No joke but the difference is night and day.
9. Complete set of spare boards and magnetics incl a spare YA.
10. Moome HDMI card
11. Moome EXT box

ISF pro calibration at 1080/72.

If anyone buys the complete setup I'll include a 100" diag fixed frame Stewart Filmscreen with Studiotek 130 material for free.
Will also consider offers for the individual bits such as the MP BA board and Lumagen XE.

Price is $3300 + shipping or pickup from DFW.

More pics to follow

[img]http://i.imgur.com/7jYjCVG.jpg?2[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/oaObMkV.jpg?1[/img]
HaydnG90

PostLink    Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still available
harry27

PostLink    Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Haydn90, I might have found a potential buyer for you from AVS forum. I don't know if the projector is still available since it's been almost a month now since you said still available and I vaguely remember you mentioning taking the projector with you somewhere if it doesn't sell soon. Let me know if it's still available and I'll tell the potential buyer. I'll even explain to him in detail about all the additional goodies you got. (Buyer said he's willing to spend up to $3,000 but he mentioned that a while ago though)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: