Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Good Trader Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostmandan

PostLink    Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up for bulletfast! Dan is a great guy to deal with and packed the item amazingly. Thanks again!
Nashou66

PostLink    Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robnec, for doing what he didn't have to and break up two sets of HD 145 for me, all i needed was a green and two reds and he came through for me!!

Thanks Robert!!

Athanasios

"Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the Democrats believe every day is April 15." --- President Reagan

One Smart Dog!!!

Marquee High Performance Bellows now shipping!!
Marquee Modifications and Performance Enhancement
Marquee C-element and Bellow removal
View user's photo album (1 photos)
km987654

TV/Projector: Barco BG809s

PostLink    Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haydn G90

Just purchased HD10F G90 lenses. Haydn really went overboard to satisfy me that the lenses would survive the trip and they did because of his expert packing. Would buy anything anytime from Haydn.
waterlily

PostLink    Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt (forum id: spitz)

Received some marquee coils from him.
Couldn't be happier, packed with care.
Went out of his way and spent time to help a fellow CRT'er.

YOU ROCK!!!
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostLink    Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to Menec!
Nicely packed and good communication. Got bunch marquee parts from him
Thumbs Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX2Rtpr1njs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZP9FEFXV5c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j065vei6j6s
http://www.facebook.com/pages/JTS-Racing-team/204443719572685
menec

PostLink    Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up for 1031: Sent me more money then we agreed on, to cover paypal fees. Thanks again!
Thumbs Up for spitz: Got a free Multi Standard Decoder board from him
Thumbs Up for CRT_Ben: Got a perfectly working green tube for my Marquee and great after sales support Smile
kschmit2

PostLink    Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

martist, while I bought from him through another forum, he still deserves an honorable mention.

Item was a Lumagen VisionPro HDP. Very smooth transaction, and he kept me updated all the time.

Thanks
Kai
dturco

TV/Projector: Runco DLP VX-3000i Marquee 9500 parts doner

PostLink    Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to Kcrow, for being fast, packing well, and sending exactly what was promised.

A Lumagen VisionPro HDP, with manual and assorted cables. This was the first time I have ever bought something used, sight unseen, in a forum.

Thanks for making it a pleasure.

Now I just have to learn how to use it to it's fullest. Embarassed

http://www.hulu.com/firefly
kschmit2

PostLink    Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to the VisionPro HDP club Smile
rosenbush

PostLink    Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up For cornelius fast and great items Thanks !!
jeffslife

PostLink    Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graham Johnson ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have NEVER had support like i got from him.
GREAT GUY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xeus

PostLink    Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thanks to thephantomlord, great packing and fast shipping.

NEC ISS switcher with a Moome HDMI card $175 switcher and cards, $150 HDMI Card alone, $20 RGB input (3 available) or output cards

Matt
dturco

TV/Projector: Runco DLP VX-3000i Marquee 9500 parts doner

PostLink    Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To karmat63, Carmine

Carmine went all out for me. He un-potted tubes, just to send me the Marquee L/C housing. He did that and kept me informed, plus shopped around for the cheapest shipping from Italy to me in the States. His packing was top notch in fact he over did it, foam, foam, and more foam. Heck they're metal and he packed them like they were glass.

Great job!

Thank you for doing all the extras my friend.

Ciao Davide

http://www.hulu.com/firefly
bob0515

PostLink    Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:14 am    Post subject: Re: Good Trader Thread Reply with quote

Analog_Alpha wrote:
I知 going to start this thread and hopefully it値l become a sticky here for people to use search command to screen other people痴 feedbacks on transactions done with sellers and/or buyers. It seems there are many transactions going on here and I think people should input their opinions on packaging, payment, overall condition on the item they had received etc. I知 pretty sure most of people here are pretty honest, but some are not, therefore it値l be easier to deal with them. It値l be pretty easy to get references for your next buy/sell.

Thank you
Chris.
bought a set of hd 144 ecp extender card AND a rgb/hv card from bugman74 they were very well packed and shipped very quick and were as described Very Happy
mc86

TV/Projector: ECP 4500 (Vidikron box), ECP4500+, wanting 07MS/07MTS, evaluating pc soft-blend

PostLink    Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:21 am    Post subject: Draganm = awesome Reply with quote

Dragan (draganm) sold me a complete set of tubes recently at a very fair price. Incredibly well packaged, great communications, shipped quickly. Pleasant and encouraging to a newcomer to the CRT world. Everything about the transaction was great. Nothing left to gush about!

Thanks!
Matt
km987654

TV/Projector: Barco BG809s

PostLink    Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: Draganm = awesome Reply with quote

mc86 wrote:
Dragan (draganm) sold me a complete set of tubes recently at a very fair price. Incredibly well packaged, great communications, shipped quickly. Pleasant and encouraging to a newcomer to the CRT world. Everything about the transaction was great. Nothing left to gush about!

Thanks!
Matt

I will second that. Even when there was a problem he just fixed it. Thumbs Up
mc86

TV/Projector: ECP 4500 (Vidikron box), ECP4500+, wanting 07MS/07MTS, evaluating pc soft-blend

PostLink    Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colors are for ease of differentiation...

bugman74 (Eric) tore apart a ECP 4500+ for me, accepted a fair price, shipped them quickly, and even refunded the difference on our agreed shipping estimate! He did a great job packing all the boards, each item in static packet, wrapped in bubbles, taped, and then spaced out between one-another. One delicate part was snapped, but he did everything more-than-reasonably -- just unfortunate. Many thanks!

tedd sold me a rack faceplate. He waiting until it was convenient to ship from buffalo to me in the US, saving a few bucks AND undercharged me for shipping. Moreover, he went out of his way to send me some helpful links for related parts and even alerted me to a sale elsewhere that was of interest. Thanks!

shaz782 - has bought several items from me, including YA board and a red c-element. He has called me from japan and london, when necessary, to keep me abreast of updates. He pays quickly, has been understanding. Many thanks, Shaz.

mp20748 - I need not write here as his reputation is known, but Mike bought several G90 boards to mod for others. Friendly and communicative, no issues. Although he is so busy that finding time to test what I sent him too some time and therefore it took him a while to pay me...Of course he let me know that...no problems! Smile

Ron W - Ron sold me a BR player, reluctantly, from canada to the US. His communications were precise, pleasant, and thorough...never any confusion about what he wanted or how he wanted to proceed. The player looked like it had never been removed from the factory box. Ron even delayed shipment to allow for a trip I was on. Many thanks.

zGman - bought lenses from me. Was communicative, cooperative, patient and fair. Did everything he said he would. Not a single hitch.

CJ (chris) - He has been on here a long time, so I probably don't need to post this. Anyway, Chris recently sold me some items for only the costs of shipping and whatever I thought was fair price -- items were as he described, carefully packaged, etc. This was low/no priority deal and he was super cool -- he even sent the stuff before ever receiving a dime from me. So, thumbs-up to Chris.

Some guy named Curt Palme keeps sending me all sorts of goodness at great prices, quickly, and well-packaged.

CraigR and Wallace - Crap folks, these guys GAVE me and a friend lenses, entire working PJs, backup parts, and more. How awesome is that?

AndrewS78 - sold a HDF3 intended for a buddy's machine to me -- fast shipment, great communications. Was willing to do 1/2-up front and 1/2-after receipt as he was bit unknown. He's known now. Wink

Matt

Last edited by mc86 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:50 am; edited 6 times in total
prover

PostLink    Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just purchased an ACON module + camera for Marquee from gjaky, very fast shipping, well packed, nice deal!!
gjaky

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently arrived my lens. Fast deal, great packing, thanks to barclay66! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
View user's photo album (1 photos)
barclay66

TV/Projector: Marquee 9500 Ultra

PostLink    Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: Good Trader Reply with quote

Hi,

I just would like to add Domenico (user "Decibel") to the list of very good sellers.
Extremely fast and reliable!

Regards,
barclay66
View user's photo album (25 photos)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6
Jump to: