Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

SOLD .... FS: CHIEF Projector Lift

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HD-DAVE

PostLink    Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:21 pm    Post subject: SOLD .... FS: CHIEF Projector Lift Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
With my two CRT PJ's marooned in my garage (see my XG-135LC and DTV-991 parting out post ), this mint condition Chief projector lift is also available. Its a cable / reel based unit, not a Scissor lift. Could also use it in your garage to hoist bikes or car engines lol.

Unit Specifications
Motor Operation Limits Run Time - 12 Minutes* Cool Time - 25 Minutes
Maximum Weight Capacity ....................... 250 lbs. (113.5)
Maximum Travel ....................................... 20 feet (609.6 cm)
Unit Weight ................................................ 48 lbs. (21.6 kg)
Electrical Requirements ........................... 115 volts, 60 Hz, 1.6 amps continuous

I bought it from Curt and it worked flawlessly to heft both my PJ's up and down.

Asking $175 USD / $200 Canadian... or make me a Decent Offer. I need the garage space !

Shipping is from the Vancouver, Canada area. Calculate your postage based on a packed size of 24" x 16" x 8" and a packed weight of 23 kG or 50 Pounds for US folks.

Thanks!
Dave J

IMG_9438_small.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  254.32 KB
 Viewed:  2899 Time(s)

IMG_9438_small.jpg

IMG_9439_small.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  386.74 KB

IMG_9439_small.jpg

IMG_9437small.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  398.11 KB

IMG_9437small.jpg

Last edited by HD-DAVE on Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
jask

PostLink    Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well that was quick! those silver brackets actually belong with your projector- they are the NEC specific original parts ( unless you have spares to sell with your projectors..)
View user's photo album (4 photos)
CIR Engineering

PostLink    Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are hard to find and always sell quick. When I list them at $250 plus shipping and PayPal they usually disappear in a day or two..

craigr

Klein K10-A Colorimeter
X-Rite i1Pro2 Spectroradiometer & Spyder Colorimeters *For JVC auto-calibration when Klein & Jeti are not applicable
Murideo Fresco SIX-G HDMI 2.x Multimedia Generator
Murideo Fresco SIX-A HDMI 2.x Analyzer
*NEW Light Illusion ColourSpace XPT Version β Color Calibration Software
Light Illusion LightSpace XPT Pro Version 10.x Color Calibration Software
*NEW OMARDRIS JVC Software Patch to use K10-A and Jeti with JVC OEM AutoCal Software!
Sencore CR7000 CRT Tube Analyzer / Rejuvenater
Authorized Dealer for Lumagen & just about everything worth buying Wink
www.CIR-Engineering.com - craigr@cir-engineering.com
Phone: 865-405-6892
jask

PostLink    Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember looking at them years ago and eventually did the poor mans 4 eyehooks and chains method ... worked great- and ( more importantly ) let me get a little higher in a low ceiling install, but this was the far sexier option!! especially for someone who liked to get into the machine/ electronics regularly. I have only had to lower my machine twice in 8 years but this would have been fan f*cking tastic!! and now a quarter of the original price. They really shine in high ceiling installations, or where the "landing zone" is difficult to set up ladders, scaffolding etc.... sloped floors/seating...
View user's photo album (4 photos)
wanderer

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was the lucky local buyer of this mount and picked it up from Dave today. Thanks Dave for listing it for sale! I've been thinking for a while of moving to an easy one person up\down projector mounting solution and I may even move to a 10ft ceiling height at some point in the coming years so something like this would be needed. These lifts do seem to be super rare now, I haven't seen a listing in years myself so I jumped on this as soon as I saw it. Hence the quick sale.

This is for a Barco 9" PJ and the matching adapter plate from Chief was VCM-38B which has probably been discontinued for 15 years. I can't even find any image anywhere, so if someone has a pic I'd be interested in seeing what that adapter actually looked like. Current universal mount adapter solution from Chief seems to be the HBU with it's 8 movable arms which might work here. Worse case, I'll do some unistrut magic to make it work if I can't find a workable mount plate anywhere. I can't find an image of an HBU on a CRT projector online anywhere from an actual install either.

The NEC brackets were also removed from the Chief unit as well, so whoever picks up the XGs from Dave will have the parts they need for that Smile
Dancrt

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be interested to see pics also mine came with a 9500lc mount so I had to
Make do with some metal beams and make a adapter
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: