Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Different frequencies to save on marquee how to do it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
walteritaly

PostLink    Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:03 pm    Post subject: Different frequencies to save on marquee how to do it? Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hello to all,

I'm trying to save on the marquee different scan frequencies with different timings to have the complete image centered on the raster.

The problem is when i got this by working on the pj and video processor (e.g. using 1080p 60hz with correct timings)
I don't know how to store it permanently in the pj so that it automatically recognizes this frequency and enters the correct setup for it.
I can memorize it on "installation of sources" but when I enter with 1080p 60 and standard timing and obviously I have to redo the convergence settings on the pj it keeps only those and does not automatically resume the first ones when I return to correct 1080p timing.
In a nutshell I would like to be able to automatically make the frequency recognition and their memory banks work from the pj ...
I would like to make memory banks for two types of 1080p 60
a bank for 1080i 72 a bank for 1080p 48
and finally a bank for 720p 60
If they could not be recalled automatically, I could also assign a recall channel number to each memory bank, for example:

1080p 60 ch 01
1080p 60 ch02
1080i 72 ch03
1080p 48 ch04
and so on...

This way I could manually recall the correct bank from the projector every time I change it from the video processor.

I saw that there are also "ASI" and "ASR" but I didn't understand what they are for ...
the "help" menu of the pj is not very clear, and very confused in the explanations, it is not possible to understand correctly what to do.

can you help me?

cordially thank you
Walter.

PostLink    Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

I can send you some things, provide your e.mail to ehometech8022@yahoo.com

walteritaly

PostLink    Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to thank Tim for the technical support he gave me.

He immediately provided me with all the necessary technical documentation where I can study and understand how the memories work for the various scanning speeds.

He was really professional, fast and kind

Highly recommended !! Thumbs Up

Thanks Tim Very Happy

Walter.

PostLink    Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Walter!

I never had the privilege of visiting Europe, it would have been a lot of fun. I was privileged to have a few projector customers there and I look forward to assisting all Marquee owners.

walteritaly

PostLink    Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim in Phoenix wrote:
I never had the privilege of visiting Europe, it would have been a lot of fun. I was privileged to have a few projector customers there and I look forward to assisting all Marquee owners.
I'd like to have the privilege of visiting the USA with the excuse of restoring some vintage cars, for example Ferrari, Maserati, Porsche, Mercedes, Alfa Romeo, etc ... etc ...
also the "Chevrolet Corvette C1" which in my opinion was and still is one of the most beautiful cars ever! especially those produced from 1958 onwards ...
fantastic car !! incomparable !!

Two things really fascinate me ... the first is vintage cars and motorcycles ...
the second is home cinema with
"CRT" and audio with tube amplifiers maybe "OTL"

PostLink    Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vintage cars eh

We have one of the premier vintage car auctions here in Scottsdale; Barrett Jackson. I'll send you some pics.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: