Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Sanyo projectors available

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Curt Palme
CRT Tech

TV/Projector: All of them!

PostLink    Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:58 pm    Post subject: Sanyo projectors available Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I have a slew of digital projectors available. These all came out of a university that I buy their old stock from. Installed usually in lecture halls, they are well maintained, although some have scratches on them from being de-installed. Varying hours, bulbs are cheap on eBay, and some projectors have long throw lenses on them, as in 7:1 ratio or so. These are designed to be presentation projectors, and most have a 4:3 LCD panel, and are 1024 X 768. Some of the higher priced ones are the exception, as they are more current models.

The older projectors have DVI inputs, I'll include a DVI to HDMI adapter.

I've sold maybe 150 projectors like this in the last 5-6 years, and only one has ever come back due to a bad polarizer. If there's issues, I'll take care of you, but I do run these for 2 hours before selling them and inspect the image for flaws.

Pricing is exclusive of remotes, but those are $20 USD on eBay. Pricing is in USD
Power cords included.

1- Sanyo XT20 3800 lumen projector. 1839 hours on the bulb. Great condition, VGA and DVI inputs. $100

1- Sanyo XT25- 4500 lumens- 1098 hours on the bulb $150

1- Sanyo PLC WM-4500- 4500 lumens, HDMI input. 1260 bulb hours $300

1- Sanyo PLC-EF10 4000 lumens, 1 short throw and 1 long throw lens...$275

1- Sanyo PLC-EF31 5800 lumen projector. Dual bulb, super bright, a high end projector. $300

1- Sanyo XP100L- 6500 lumens with a long throw lens. 1010 bulb hours $900

1- Sanyo XP200L-6000 lumens with a long throw lens. 1800 bulb hours $1,000

I do have some others that are not tested yet, and have more than one available of most of the above.

Last edited by Curt Palme on Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy112

PostLink    Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Curt, Just thought you'd like to know, there is no PLV EF10, it's the PLC-EF10 Wink

He's got some good prices on these, nab them up if you want super bright projection with excellent image quality! Sanyo was one of the best in the LCD projection game!

CRT Tech

TV/Projector: All of them!

PostLink    Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Smile

Yes, these are larger than normal projectors, and start at about 20lbs. It keeps the inside cool though, so these usually last a whole bunch of bulb lives before the chassis dies. I believe all of these are on their first or second bulb, as the lecture theaters didn't use them for every lecture.

I sell a ton of these every summer for outdoor theaters. Sold one of the 6500 lumen ones to a church recently out of town, who had a smaller NEC that went yellow. They LOVE the replacement, which was a fraction of the cost of a new unit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: