Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

stuck scheimpflug adjustment

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaredjaric

PostLink    Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:59 pm    Post subject: stuck scheimpflug adjustment Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hope the masters can help me on this .
And so the 909 is running well, with the old smps and newly replaced standby board. I suddenly fet the urge to tweak the focus , both electronically and mechanically, thus the scheimpflug adjustment.

On the red tube , with B1 to B2 loosened ,one of the scheimpflug adjustment seems stuck.
Peering inside the crt , i can see that the cam lobe is not turning, when adjusting scheimpflug.

How do i fix the cam without pulling out the crt tube?
Curt Palme
CRT Tech

TV/Projector: All of them!

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pull out the tube, it's the right way to do it. You'll mos likely break the magnet assembly if you try to mess with it while on the tube.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: