Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Quantum Data 801GG Pattern Generator

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbltecnicspro

PostLink    Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:34 am    Post subject: Quantum Data 801GG Pattern Generator Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Selling my Quantum Data 801 GG. It's in good functioning condition. I used it exclusively to calibrate my Sony GDM monitors (like the venerable FW-900) using WinDAS. It happens to be supported by the WinDAS application. Simply connect it to a computer running WinDAS using a serial cable, and the software controls the pattern generator to select the proper resolution and pattern - neat!

Otherwise, it's a good analog pattern generator and is good all the way up to 360 Mhz dot clock if I remember correctly. PM me if you want more information, like pictures and what not.

Cosmetically it's in okay shape. There's a small crack on its LCD screen which made a splotch. I think I bought it like that. In any case, it doesn't affect the function of the generator, nor does it adversely affect its readability.

I can only vouch that the VGA and RGBHV BNC ports work, as I don't have a monitor that supports the MAC or SUN inputs. Same for the GPIB port - I don't have a device that's compatible with it, so I cannot vouch for its function either.

I'd like to get $150 shipped for the unit, but I'm open to offers as well - just PM me if you're interested. Thanks!
jbltecnicspro

PostLink    Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump - is no one even remotely interested? The asking price is just a starting price - not really sure where to start with this unit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: