Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Selling off a bunch of power amps

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Curt Palme
CRT Tech

TV/Projector: All of them!

PostLink    Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Selling off a bunch of power amps Reply with quote

I just picked up a pile of power amps from an AV installation company that shut down in Seattle. All these amps are in good working shape, run up to full power, controls cleaned, etc. Great if you're adding Atmos and need additional power, PA use, etc. Pricing in USD

2- Crown D75 power amps. THese are the made in the USA ones, not the cheaper Chinese ones that came out later. 45 watts/channel into 8 ohms, convection cooled, single rack space. $100 each. Will fit into a gamer flat rate box, so $20 shipping in the CONUS.

1- Crown D75. Same as above, but the power switch is stuck in the 'on' position. $60 plus $20 shipping.

3- Yamaha XM4220 amps. These are 4 channel amps, 220 watts per channel into 8 ohms $225 each

12- Yamaha XH200 amps. These are 70 volt high impedance amps, and will not drive 8 ohm speakers directly. 200 watts/channel. Class D operation, super light. $ 150 each

1- JBL/UREI 6230. 100 watts/side into 8 ohm, convection cooled, THX approved. $120

1- QSC USA 850. 275 watts/side into 8 ohms, 425 a side into 4 ohms. $150.

1- Ashly FET2000. A beast of an amp, MOSFET outputs, super clean and a high end amp. Heavy (50 lbs) -0.01% THD. $225.

All units are clean, and came from either home or commercial environments, never on the road.

Also, I have two Biamp Audia digital signal processor units with a ton of input and output cards. This is the way that modern pro installs are going, drag and drop software allows you to pull in and design the box to whatever you want. Eq, crossover, comp/limiters, levelers, etc are all in the box, and so much more. Google the software, it's free, and you can see how versatile it is. It does require programming skills. $350 USD each. These are current models, and sell for roughly $3K USD each. I am not a Biamp dealer, so while I've got a couple of boxes here for loaner stock, I won't sell these into an installation. I can get about 8 more of these as well, but didn't pick them up from Seattle.. PM me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: