Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Sony G70 FullHd V2 1.3 Green Screen Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spankedmonkey

PostLink    Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:36 am    Post subject: Sony G70 FullHd V2 1.3 Green Screen Help Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I have a G70 with Moome FullHD V2 1.3 card feeding multiple sources through a Denon AVP A1HDCI. Sources are HD-DVD, Denon 4010 Blu Ray, DirecTV HD, D-VHS, and PS4. I've had no problem until recently when signal is fed from the PS4 and D-VHS the picture is green. I've tried feeding these two sources through the same inputs on the AVP that works fine with HD-DVD and Denon Blu Ray Player but the picture is still green. Switched between RGB and YCBR in the AVP settings but no fix. Any advice on this one?

PostLink    Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I meant to follow up with this some time ago. After searching I found that pressing the number 4 button on the Moome Card remote corrects the signal input problem. Loving my G70 VR, feeding all sources mentioned problem free. Very Happy
Forum Moderator

TV/Projector: Sony 1252Q, AMPRO 4000G

PostLink    Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The magic number is 4. Thanks for the update. Does the manual actually tell you what that does?

CRT.

HD done right!
View user's photo album (27 photos)
spankedmonkey

PostLink    Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Literally no mention of it in the manual. In fact just functions of input, gamma, and output range 0-255/16-235 listed via the remote. Kind of dug up this info. after a lengthy search.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: