Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

ALMOST perfect red LUG for sale, $200

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmjohnson

PostLink    Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:25 am    Post subject: ALMOST perfect red LUG for sale, $200 Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
This is the most lightly worn tube I've ever seen that DID have any visible wear on it.

It's difficult to see under any conditions. But it is there. I judge that if you run in 16x9 mode, what little wear is present
will be completely outside the viewing area.

This is a VERY lightly used red P19LCP03RJA tube, made by Mikado (which I consider to be the best current tube maker)
provided in raw form but with an anode lead suitable for Barco or Marquee usage.

Check out the photos. You will have a difficult time seeing the wear. While not perfect, it's just a step short of being
perfect and experiments have shown that red tubes can be more worn than any other color and not present any apparent
image quality issues.

Tube price (with anode lead) is 200 dollars, mounting in Marquee hardware is optional and costs extra.

I can provide this tube in any state from a bare tube to a complete Marquee 9500LC tube assembly with magnetics, C element, and neck card, pre-tested and pre-aligned, for a price.

I can provide this tube in other hardware if you provide the hardware.

It is up to the buyer to determine the suitability of this tube for his or her purposes.

Shipping is extra, paid by the buyer.

Redlug5.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  84.79 KB
 Viewed:  2501 Time(s)

Redlug5.jpg

Redlug4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  83.14 KB

Redlug4.jpg

Redlug3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  83.89 KB

Redlug3.jpg

Redlug2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  80.48 KB

Redlug2.jpg

Redlug1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  109.92 KB

Redlug1.jpg

kal
Forum Administrator

TV/Projector: JVC DLA-NZ7

PostLink    Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please note that cmjohnson has been banned from the forum and will not be able to read or reply to any PMs. http://www.curtpalme.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41307

Kal

Support our site by using our affiliate links. We thank you!
My basement/HT/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (18 photos)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: