Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Forgive me Father for I am about to Suck!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim in Phoenix

PostLink    Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:40 am    Post subject: Forgive me Father for I am about to Suck!!! Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Guys

M9500 I retubed thirteen years ago and sold for $16,500 with another dealer into a big HT room for a local cablevision exec. Bryston amps, Aerial 7t speakers, etc. I did the projector for the other dealer and we did the install together.

Turns out the cable exec put about 1000 hours on this thing and then went with a JVC. The 9500 has been in storage thirteen ! years. No one wanted it.

They are bringing it over next week to my shop. They are happy to get $300 for it.........

Just gotta see what shape it's in.
racerxnet

PostLink    Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Bryston audio products and glad to hear of others using them. James Tanner is a first class guy. I had 4 7BSST amps and sold 2 when I went to the Genesis 1.2 /2 system. Can't hardly give the CRT stuff away.

MAK
Tim in Phoenix

PostLink    Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys

I am now told 700 hours on the new tubes...... I won't have it on the bench until middle of next week, they have to pull it out of storage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: