Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Meet/Gjaky/Marqueeboard thread!!!!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
racerxnet

PostLink    Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
jbmeyer13 wrote:
racerxnet wrote:
greg9518lc wrote:
October 17th there will be new lug neckboard mods and the new Momee card
mods installed in my 9518LC. Will try and document the differences the best I can.

These mods focus on the least amount of noise with maximum sharpness and transparency
I will give a full review of the ice clear gycol and pre and post calibration numbers before and after upgrades have been made.
If anyone else would like to attend pm me for more details.

As for a full blown meet once the new Vim is finalized I will set a date. To show the complete set of matched mods that will only be available as a complete matched package only and will be fully tested in a lug or lcp machine at 1080p 72hz 195mhz. There will be only 3 complete sets made available to the public this includes 7 modified boards. The name of these custom mods is
Lord Voldermort.........
All that hoopla for 3 sets.. Lol.

MAK

With all three sets accounted for there's no incentive to come to the meet Laughing

There is no incentive to go to the meet due to the attitudes and immaturity displayed. At 54 years of age, I'd want to rub elbows with people who are more humble and graceful. What a horrible show of comradery.

MAK

Last edited by racerxnet on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
greg9518lc

PostLink    Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbmeyer13 wrote:
racerxnet wrote:
greg9518lc wrote:
mods installed in my 9518LC. Will try and document the differences the best I can.

These mods focus on the least amount of noise with maximum sharpness and transparency
I will give a full review of the ice clear gycol and pre and post calibration numbers before and after upgrades have been made.

As for a full blown meet once the new Vim is finalized I will set a date. To show the complete set of matched mods that will only be available as a complete matched package only and will be fully tested in a lug or lcp machine at 1080p 72hz 195mhz. There will be only 3 complete sets made available to the public this includes 7 modified boards. The name of these custom mods is
Lord Voldermort.........

MAK

With all three sets accounted for there's no incentive to come to the meet Laughing
I might have
Forgotten to mention that part.

CRT Tech

TV/Projector: All of them!

PostLink    Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think racerxnet said it best with his last post. Your antics are getting really ^&%% tiring.
cmjohnson

PostLink    Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, if these mods which are allegedly so hot are not available to others, why even bother to mention it?

What are you afraid of? MAKING MONEY? Because if they meet your claims, you'd be able to get a good price for them.
jask

PostLink    Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curt Palme wrote:
I think racerxnet said it best with his last post. Your antics are getting really ^&%% tiring.

Did he call it a circle jerk?... I was thinking it seems to be going that way Rolling Eyes
View user's photo album (4 photos)
Spanky Ham

PostLink    Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greg9518lc wrote:
jbmeyer13 wrote:
racerxnet wrote:
greg9518lc wrote:

Lord Voldermort.........

MAK

I might have
Forgotten to mention that part.

If they are good, then I know Dr. Dog and Rocco would probably be interested in buying them.
greg9518lc

PostLink    Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First shot after new glycol and new neckboards installed and before stig,flare and calibration completed.
All boards are sorted out in the Marquee/VDC/Electrohome projector as it takes boards from multiple
projectors to get the best out of a marquee.
Been a productive week and will be wrapped up tonight. Any pic request other than 1/1 pixel and smpte?????
[img][/img]

PostLink    Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greg9518lc wrote:

Been a productive week and will be wrapped up tonight. Any pic request other than 1/1 pixel and smpte?????

But those are the most fun and what everyone is waiting for Cool

PostLink    Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boring storyline and character development, though...
thewolfman

PostLink    Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep them coming, Greg!
greg9518lc

PostLink    Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbmeyer13 wrote:
greg9518lc wrote:

Thumbs Up

PostLink    Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greg9518lc wrote:
jbmeyer13 wrote:
greg9518lc wrote:

Thumbs Up

But at bit of ugly selfies wouldn't hurt either. Scare us! Smile
greg9518lc

PostLink    Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewolfman wrote:
greg9518lc wrote:
jbmeyer13 wrote:
greg9518lc wrote:

Thumbs Up

Well this will give you FrankenYokes guys something to shoot for against my stock yokes.

PostLink    Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greg9518lc wrote:
thewolfman wrote:
greg9518lc wrote:
jbmeyer13 wrote:
greg9518lc wrote:

Thumbs Up

Well this will give you FrankenYokes guys something to shoot for against my stock yokes.

But you haven't show us anything yet, just face-close-ups.. well that close, and those pimples magnified, is all we got??
greg9518lc

PostLink    Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you read above once the flare magnets and stig and final calibration are done we will be posting pics
of Smpte and 1/1 pixel at 1080p and scanlines as well but who wants to watch those...

PostLink    Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. Very Happy
cmjohnson

PostLink    Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My suggestion is that you should perform all adjustments to their ultimate potential and THEN start posting pictures,
because by saying you haven't done them all you're giving yourself an excuse for any flaws anyone detects.

Do them all and then post pics. Then there are no excuses, no apologies, and no compromises.

I do think it's going to be great, have no worries about that.

That's the reason I don't post pics or screenshots. Because I won't do it until it's as perfect as I can make it,
including the screen setup and the pictures taken of it.
greg9518lc

PostLink    Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="cmjohnson"]My suggestion is that you should perform all adjustments to their ultimate potential and THEN start posting pictures,
because by saying you haven't done them all you're giving yourself an excuse for any flaws anyone detects.

Do them all and then post pics. Then there are no excuses, no apologies, and no compromises.

Question

PostLink    Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="greg9518lc"]
cmjohnson wrote:
My suggestion is that you should perform all adjustments to their ultimate potential and THEN start posting pictures,

Question
Pictures have been posted of Smpte and Pixel 1/1

Thanks everyone

PostLink    Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="greg9518lc"]
greg9518lc wrote:
cmjohnson wrote:

Question
Pictures have been posted of Smpte and Pixel 1/1

Thanks everyone

Where are the pix?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12
Jump to: