Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

MOOME V3 ext 3D is not working... Still....

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CasetheCorvetteman

PostLink    Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:20 am    Post subject: MOOME V3 ext 3D is not working... Still.... Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
For some reason, when I set 3D mode on, I either get no image and a red LED blinking slowly about every 2-3 seconds, and if I get an image, it is one above the other.

Doesn't matter which resolution I set the OPPO 103D to, it does the same thing. Tried both HDMI inputs, same thing again. It isn't displaying the image in 3D, pushing the MODE button on the remote has no effect, setting the OPPO to auto 3D or FORCE 3D makes no difference either.

What is required to get this device to work the way it is advertised???

RUNCO DTV991 LC ( NEC XG 852 LC ) 100" 4:3 screen, H/K AVR 5.1...
BGSPCS

PostLink    Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having issues getting a 3D sync signal out of the EXT V3. I am using a Lumagen XE as the input to the EXT V3. I have been in contact with Moome and need to do some probing on the board. I can drive the 1200X at 720P 100HZ and get a 3D image but no sync coming out of the EXT v3 box.
CasetheCorvetteman

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No mate i never did.

RUNCO DTV991 LC ( NEC XG 852 LC ) 100" 4:3 screen, H/K AVR 5.1...
CIR Engineering

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that on the EXT there is a little solder job you can do to make the thing transmit 3D for ALL inputs signals. That way your 3D will work with custom resolutions, but it will also be on for 2D stuff. I had one client with a Marquee we setup like this. I don't remember the mod though.

Might be worth mentioning in an email to Moome.

craigr

Klein K10-A Colorimeter
X-Rite i1Pro2 Spectroradiometer & Spyder Colorimeters *For JVC auto-calibration when Klein & Jeti are not applicable
Murideo Fresco SIX-G HDMI 2.x Multimedia Generator
Murideo Fresco SIX-A HDMI 2.x Analyzer
*NEW Light Illusion ColourSpace XPT Version β Color Calibration Software
Light Illusion LightSpace XPT Pro Version 10.x Color Calibration Software
*NEW OMARDRIS JVC Software Patch to use K10-A and Jeti with JVC OEM AutoCal Software!
Sencore CR7000 CRT Tube Analyzer / Rejuvenater
Authorized Dealer for Lumagen & just about everything worth buying Wink
www.CIR-Engineering.com - craigr@cir-engineering.com
Phone: 865-405-6892
ElTopo

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EXT 3D works plug 'n play with a Lumagen and 3D emitter.

ElTopo

PostLink    Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: MOOME V3 ext 3D is not working... Still.... Reply with quote

CasetheCorvetteman wrote:
For some reason, when I set 3D mode on, I either get no image and a red LED blinking slowly about every 2-3 seconds, and if I get an image, it is one above the other.

Doesn't matter which resolution I set the OPPO 103D to, it does the same thing. Tried both HDMI inputs, same thing again. It isn't displaying the image in 3D, pushing the MODE button on the remote has no effect, setting the OPPO to auto 3D or FORCE 3D makes no difference either.

What is required to get this device to work the way it is advertised???

Hello,

I had the absolute same problem - but changing the projector at the analog output solved the problem. From PC Nividia 3D Vision framepacked 3d I get an over and under 3D output at TAN Marquees from the moome card. But when I connect some Sony 12xx or a Sony HDIH - I get clean frame sequential 3d. This is from the same setup/video chain and hot swapping between projectors!
There is no technical explanation I can come up with, but for people with several display devices this will help.

Kind regards

Marc
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: