Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Great Customer Service 3d vip

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> 3D Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jorrel

PostLink    Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:17 am    Post subject: Great Customer Service 3d vip Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I would like to thank Jonathan and company for the great customer service provided. My issue was with a 3d vip product that was faulty Jonathan professionally resolved my issue from start to finish ..I started this thread to let people know.
Ron W

PostLink    Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: Great Customer Service 3d vip Reply with quote

Jorrel wrote:
I would like to thank Jonathan and company for the great customer service provided. My issue was with a 3d vip product that was faulty Jonathan professionally resolved my issue from start to finish ..I started this thread to let people know.

I concur, back a few months a go because of a faulty usb connection, I couldn't power up my 3D unit anymore, so it had to be replaced. As it turned out, even though it tested properly before it was shipped, for some bizarre reason, the replacement wouldn't make a connection through the HDMI input port so it had to be replaced again. All the folks at both the manufacturer and the distributor acted quickly to solve the problem, I got another unit and everything is now fine. A good company that cares about their customers.
kal
Forum Administrator

TV/Projector: JVC DLA-NZ7

PostLink    Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct - any issues at all with your 3D products just email us at 3d@curtpalme.com and we'll work with them to keep you satisfied.

Kal

Support our site by using our affiliate links. We thank you!
My basement/HT/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (18 photos)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> 3D Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: