Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Elite Screens are garbage!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Screens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Curt Palme
CRT Tech

TV/Projector: All of them!

PostLink    Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:25 am    Post subject: Elite Screens are garbage! Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Just a word to the wise, I sold a near new Elite electric screen about 5 years ago, and the thing self destructed about 3 months ago. Complete crap in my books. Spend the extra money, get a name brand screen. Never again!
zaphod

PostLink    Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they are definitely hit and miss. i ended up going to the BBB to get a refund on a screen. it was messy.

that said, once i got a screen that worded it's been fine since. (knock wood)

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Screens All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: