Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

PAINT ON CANVAS GOATS, GOODLY ALL

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Screens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nashou66

PostLink    Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Banned!!! Very Happy

Nashou

"Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the Democrats believe every day is April 15." --- President Reagan

One Smart Dog!!!

Marquee High Performance Bellows now shipping!!
Marquee Modifications and Performance Enhancement
Marquee C-element and Bellow removal
View user's photo album (1 photos)
digital1crystal

PostLink    Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

banned wow lol don't care your threatened by what we have a easy way to paint a crystal daytime GOAT DOLL that can be done in less then an hour
digital1crystal

PostLink    Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do the homework checkout my demonstrations on youtube change is coming someone will always be building a better mouse trap. you can roll with the new or get crush by it
digital1crystal

PostLink    Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw our new goat blowing video sold out first week Jeremy112
digital1crystal

PostLink    Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw Curt i know your kind anything that come again your post you banned just to add this whole thing is being recorded to prove how post like your our threatening by our new videos about blowing goats which has been posted to our blog. Trust me we don't need adverting lol on here.
digital1crystal

PostLink    Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We just through it be nice to share with you something new that our company is working on and this is how you act wow! We were not trying to adverties or sell on your post just think if the cave-man turn down FIRE lol curt you have a good one bye
digital1crystal

PostLink    Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it' all about learning sad thing your glass is always full no room for learning.
Jeremy112

PostLink    Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or you could shut the hell up because you sound like a broken record that hasn't been cleaned in 30 years, and realize that if someones spending 10+ hours painting their HT screen, they are probably working ON their home theater, thus TAKING MORE THAN ONE HOUR Smile

Besides, why paint when I can just buy some screen material that will blow your cheap ass paint away Wink

PostLink    Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and I get the feeling you have been here before, trolling the forums... hmmm....

TV/Projector: Vizio P702ui-B3, Pioneer Elite Pro-151FD & 111FD

PostLink    Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone check out the website? It's pretty amateur hour. Lots of compressed YouTube videos that don't show anything useful, not to mention the grammar and formatting look like it was done by a kid in elementary school. I don't see any measurements validating the gain or viewing angle claims either.

He's mad at us for making Hog a moderator. He took his ball and went home.

SC
ecrabb
Forum Moderator

TV/Projector: JVC RS40, Epson 5010

PostLink    Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, saw that. IMHO, he looks like a hack going after the low-hanging fruit, blackout cloth, eBay crowd. Judging by the extremely amateur appearance of the site, the complete and utter lack of any measurements or data, I'd bet money that the product is just repackaged, right-from-the-store, wall paint.

SC
View user's photo album (10 photos)
HogPilot

TV/Projector: Vizio P702ui-B3, Pioneer Elite Pro-151FD & 111FD

PostLink    Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ecrabb wrote:
Yep, saw that. IMHO, he looks like a hack going after the low-hanging fruit, blackout cloth, eBay crowd. Judging by the extremely amateur appearance of the site, the complete and utter lack of any measurements or data, I'd bet money that the product is just repackaged, right-from-the-store, wall paint.

SC

The fact alone that he insists it can be applied with a roller is a joke - rolling any paint on will introduce undesired texture to the surface. He also claims that his paint "crystallizes when light hits it" (pseudo-science, snake-oil nonsense) and based on the videos it looks like a rather nasty case of the "sparklies".

I'd like to know what wall paint he's packaging with a couple cheapo brushes and rollers and selling for a couple hundred bucks. That's quite the healthy profit margin!

He's mad at us for making Hog a moderator. He took his ball and went home.

SC
Spanky Ham

PostLink    Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I glanced at it quickly. Wasn't it from China? It doesn't excuse the crappy website, but it does explain it.
Curt Palme
CRT Tech

TV/Projector: All of them!

PostLink    Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I'm hurt that he thought I posted the bit about the goat. JEREMY.......Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Screens All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: