Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Moome ext v3 and 3D - Emitter

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bennyhase

PostLink    Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Moome ext v3 and 3D - Emitter Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hello,

because my new 3D-VIP-Theatre will not working i have get a Moome ext v3-Box from somebody here for testing.

Is it possible to connect the Emitter of the 3D-VIP-Theatre directly into the Moome ext v3-Box for driving the Glasses?

Have this emitter and glasses:

http://www.curtpalme.com/RFGlasses.shtm

Needs this emitter a powerstrip via USB ?

And finally: how i have to play 3D-Content from a PC (PowerDVD for Side-by-Side MKVīs ?!?)

Because my 3D-VIP maybe is defective i dont know how i can play a frame-sequ. Videostream for Shutter-Glasses....

Have an ATI-Graphic-Card installed (no 3D capable) with HDMI......

Regards,

Martin
Rolls-Royce

PostLink    Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Moome box doesn't have the VESA connector needed by your glasses' emitter. It has what is essentially a 3.5mm mini jack, so you'd have to use a cable with 3.5mm mini phone plugs at both ends. You will also have to provide power via USB, just as you asked.

I would also strongly suggest you also borrow a 3D Blu-Ray player for the testing. Its output is the standard type 3D signal that the Theater and Moome are looking for. Your posts in the 3D Products area show that you have enough other issues going on without also trying to configure an HTPC to play in 3D for the testing, which can be very involved and frustrating in and of itself.

PostLink    Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt you can connect any bluray player to Moome V3 and get 3D, you need use a pc or radiance to connect to moome, correct me if wrong.
Andrew383

PostLink    Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know anyone who has tried to use a ext full hd v3 with an xbox, on a crt projector? Maybe you.. lol

I have a marquee 8500 ultra. ext full hd v3 moome box. nvidia 3d vision kit with adapter cord for the ir emitter vesa or din

connector to a headphone jack.using vga to bnc for projector to ext v3 then hdmi to hdmi to the xbox ir hooked up via usb

any help would be greatly appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: