Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Universal Remote MX-850 editor software
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Home Theater Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pak

PostLink    Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hi HK-Steve, sent you PM but not sure if that's the right protocol. Also understand from earlier notes that you don't come to this forum much anymore.

Looking for updated editor/software to reprogram MX-900. Just swapped out SONY STR DH500 with SONY STR DH550; remote will only work on some commands (e.g. turns off unit but not turn on unit). Thought this should be simple as the DH550 is just the newer version. Trying not to go back to installer (installed original DH500 in 2010, broke in 2012 - fixed/replaced? Charged nominal fee. But broke again a month ago). Installer has been looking for annual maintenance agreements for "preferred" customers. This might even have been okay if employer had not retired me in 2012. Not financially strapped but cash does not flow as freely and have much more free time to do this and other things myself. Can anyone else help? Thanks in advance.
HK-Steve

TV/Projector: Marquee 9500, Epson 8100

PostLink    Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm sent Pak

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve, if you can help me edit my 2 remotes (mx-900 and 980), I would appreciate it,

jeffparis69@yahoo.com

Thx.
tewbme

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I work at a Marina/ Resort and we have small guest cottages that we rent out. Each cottage has a Bose system in them and they are controlled by a URC MX-850. I have two MX-700 as back ups but no way to program them. Can someone please help me find the software. I love the remotes but the smart home dealer who installed them no longer works in our development. I'm at my wits end trying find this software. I have the cable just need the software please!

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx steve!!!
tewbme

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone could help me with the software issue my email is tommy@riverdunes.com Somebody please help thanks>

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve,

I have an mx3000, and need the software.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
jk1

PostLink    Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All - I have an MX-850, bot it after the MX-700 that came with my B&K receiver broke. Have been using the B&K software, but recently decided to go RF and need updated software to make that happen. Can anyone help? Really would appreciate it.

Thx!
rockdude

PostLink    Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:37 pm    Post subject: Looking for MX-850 Software Reply with quote

My hard drive crashed and I lost my MX-850 software Sad

If someone could send me the software or the link, it would be greatly appreciated Smile

bob@nkmartin.com

Thanks in advance

Rockdude
oldleecp

PostLink    Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:24 am    Post subject: Looking for MX-850 Software Reply with quote

Hi Steve,

Cld u pls also PM the link on the MX-850 software to me.

Many Thanks!
oldleecp

PostLink    Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:34 am    Post subject: MX850 editor Reply with quote

Thank Steve! Thumbs Up
AJB

PostLink    Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve,

I have been googleing around and came accross this post for software that i can update and program my MX-850 remote. I just upgraded my av setup and need to get some new equipment programmed. Can you help me? jaxx001@comcast.net Thanks.
HK-Steve

PostLink    Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm sent

PostLink    Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:42 am    Post subject: T H A N K S ! ! Reply with quote

Thanks Steve !!!!

I owe you a cold one mate !!!!

Cheers
FastEddieinGA

PostLink    Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newbie here. Looking for MX-900 software to update remote for new receiver. In the same boat as everyone else. Can anyone help?
domoarigato

PostLink    Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:10 pm    Post subject: Software needed Reply with quote

Steve,
Could you or anyone else here send me the software for my MX-950 remote?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
stomper

PostLink    Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:15 pm    Post subject: mx-900 software Reply with quote

hello, I know this is an old topic but hoping I could get some help. Many years ago I bought a MX-900 from an A/V store going out of business and then misplaced it. well I recently found the remote, box, everything.....but I don't have the software for using it.

I would love to finally use it, but of course without the software its just a paperweight. Any chance anyone has the software still they can share? Also, is it compatible with Mac's now or still with PC's? I use a Mac but have an old PC stashed away

thanks
chris
HK-Steve

PostLink    Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I am no longer allowed to help anyone,

URC have stopped me. Not able to say any more at this point. Legal issues prevent me.

Cheers
Steve

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12
Jump to: