Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Service menu codes needed for RCA 42PA30RQ
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Direct View Televisions and Monitors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dsto69

PostLink    Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I could use the firmware for my RCA 42PA30RQ as well. Thanks!
dsto69@gmail.com
CoolChris0

PostLink    Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:29 am    Post subject: RE: RCA Service Menu Codes Reply with quote

Hello.

I'm trying to find service codes for my TV. It's an RCA L42FHD37. I tried the Menu 1147, but to no avail. I hope someone on this forum could help me.

Thanks!
mperez8272

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also need update firmeware for RCA 42PA30RQ. Can firmware be e-mailed to me at perez8272@yahoo.com
RES

PostLink    Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:36 am    Post subject: RCA firmware problem Reply with quote

Hi, I need help. The access to the service menu for my RCA TV, the LED32G30RQ is the same as above: menu, then 1147. I was in the service mode and accidentally pressed 'Aging Mode'. The set immediately went into blank screens of different colors, and I can't get out. Usually, pressing menu again gets one out of the service mode. It did not this time. It cannot be turned off either. No function operates. Unplugging and replugging several minutes later also has no effect. How do I get out of the Aging Mode? Thanks.
RES

PostLink    Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I answered my own question, deducing it from things I read elsewhere. With the RCA LED32G30RQ, as with all TVs, 'Aging Mode' deactivates the remote. So you have to use the buttons on the unit itself. Turn it off and then on with the TV's power button and Aging Mode disappears, with no setting changed. What a relief!
Scarecrow

PostLink    Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:21 pm    Post subject: Can't find firmware anywhere Reply with quote

I'm hoping that someone here can help me with a firmware update for RCA 42PA30RQ. I've scored the web with no luck and even tried calling RCA support with no luck.

Fingers crossed

Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Direct View Televisions and Monitors All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: