Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Service menu on LG 44 inch CRT rear pro TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Direct View Televisions and Monitors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CasetheCorvetteman

PostLink    Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Service menu on LG 44 inch CRT rear pro TV Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Can anyone help me getting into SERVICE MENU with the remote model number 6710V00084T? It doesnt seem to have a button anywhere that says SVC on it.

This is for an LG RT44NA11T CRT rear projection TV
macgyver655

PostLink    Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try pushing the menu button on the remote and menu on the tv at the same time. If that doesn't work then try the ok button on the remote and the ok button on the tv at the same time. Let me know if that doesn't work.
CasetheCorvetteman

PostLink    Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers mate, ive got the STKs on their way now, and compiling a list of bits to get so i can add the AV4 ( SCART socket ) to give me RGB, ive got the service manual, but it isnt written very clearly on how to get in to access the menus it lists!!

Will let you know if i cant get in Wink
CasetheCorvetteman

PostLink    Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, finally got around to doing this job and the set works perfectly well now Smile

That method doesnt get me into the service menu though Mac, any other ideas??
CasetheCorvetteman

PostLink    Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it, holding OK on the remote and the TV for about 5 secs put the set into service mode. The yellow text key changes the menu, the vol-/+ and pr-/+ navigate around, the ok button to store and TV/AV to exit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Direct View Televisions and Monitors All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: