Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

2012 Lone Star Audio Fest

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Crescendo-Systems Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beun

PostLink    Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:00 am    Post subject: 2012 Lone Star Audio Fest Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I will be exhibiting at the Lone Star Audio Fest again, starting tomorrow Friday afternoon May 4th through Sunday morning May 6th.

http://lonestaraudiofest.com/

I have rebuilt the ESL-1's to give them an updated look and I implemented the same resonance control as used for the ESL-0.88. I am cutting it closer than ever, the basic speakers are finished but I have to go out tomorrow morning to buy two more trim pieces, cut them to size, give them a brushed look and spray them.

When you are in the neighborhood visit me.

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's been a while since the 'fest, but better late than never?

I really did enjoy our visit. I heard a large number of very positive comments about your speakers as I made my rounds of the show.

Sorry this is so late, sometimes life gets in the way....

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Crescendo-Systems Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: