Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Basement Refrigerator Stock

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Home Theater Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WanMan

PostLink    Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Basement Refrigerator Stock Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Ok, I was informed by the wife last night that today there will be a delivery of a Xmas gift. It is a refrigerator for the basement (and the HT =basement in this context). While not a top of the line unit, or one of those jumbo units I already have in the kitchen, its not one of those token or ornamental units.

My basement kitchenette is already plumbed for the frig icemaker, and this unit has an icemaker. Its going to need some stock in order to feel justified so I need some ideas. First thought was to remove all of the shelves, grab a hole saw blade and turn it into one large keginator. Mr. Green

But, the thought of me going on he-man on it seems a little selfish in treating this Xmas gift. So, I figured I would need to put some consumables in it like bottled beer, liquor, and something else.

Suggestions?

PostLink    Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hangar 1 Vodka in the freezer.

http://www.hangarone.com/

CRT Tech

TV/Projector: All of them!

PostLink    Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're inviting me over..... bitchpops. Smile

http://www.vexhardlemonade.com/

I've cut way down on pop in the last 6 months, but am ODing on this stuff. I'm buying it by the case. Probably just as bad as pop, but oh well. (as I type this I have a 24 hour heart monitor on. What, me worry? Very Happy)

http://drinkarizona.com/index_national.html#carousel_fruit_juice

Of course, there's always this:

http://www.drinkfour.com/

and

http://www.whippedlightning.com/
zaphod

PostLink    Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curt Palme wrote:
... (as I type this I have a 24 hour heart monitor on. What, me worry? Very Happy)

WHAT!!?

PostLink    Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bithchpops! I love the term.
CRT Tech

TV/Projector: All of them!

PostLink    Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zaphod wrote:
Curt Palme wrote:
... (as I type this I have a 24 hour heart monitor on. What, me worry? Very Happy)

WHAT!!?

No worries, went to the cardiologist yesterday for the first time, and while she feels that my heart is fine, they put me on a very cool 24 hour monitor. 5 pads stuck to my chest, and the MP3 sized box takes readings for 24 hours and records them on a flash card. $1500 for the little machine.

Going back for a bunch more tests over the next couple of weeks, cholesterol level testing, etc.

But hey, we were talking about DRINKING!
mc86

TV/Projector: ECP 4500 (Vidikron box), ECP4500+, wanting 07MS/07MTS, evaluating pc soft-blend

PostLink    Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good sarsaparilla, like Sioux City brand, is great after a long day in the year or hot day working on the car.

Also, they used to make flush-to-counter top blender ports, I always thought one of those would be sweet to have for making yummy frozen concoctions and not having to lug out the blender. Here is my famous take on a drink I had in Hounduras (Roatan) while diving. The called it the Monkey La La after a local lizard that runs on water surfaces.

1/2 pitcher of ice
generous amount of rum(s)
Kapaldi (1/2 price of Kahlua and a bit thicker) 1/4 cup-ish
Coco de Casa coconut cream (or coco lopez) 4oz / 1/2 can
blend more, add ice until smooth and thick and great.

Matt
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Home Theater Accessories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: