Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Mod Moome Card in Ehome Video Switch
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lovebohn

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Is this a mod I can do to my older version DVI card?
moome

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovebohn wrote:
Is this a mod I can do to my older version DVI card?

you can ship back for upgrade~~
lovebohn

PostLink    Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to post I bought the new switcher version and it worked great out of the box with my 8500. I need to set a little time aside to mess with the new setup (gamma and such). Thanks Moome!
lovebohn

PostLink    Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This goes to show how much I watch movies, since the last post I have only done the super bowl in my HT room and only enough to install the new Moome card to see if it put out an image. Last night we tried to play a BR on a Sony PS3 and it seems like it's missing all of the red color, this was doing 1080i at 60hz on HDMI. I don't think its the projector since it almost looks like the video on the Moome card is pixelated for that color only. If I swap out the red and green coax video cables the video is fine, but missing green then so the cable is good. I tried my old Moome v1 card and same issue. I also had a HD-DVD player and I had the same problem there with either card....then again the old card wasn't setup for the video switch. I was thinking maybe the Marquee switcher is bad, so I had one spare one and pulled out the output card and swapped with a newer version, same problem. My last choice was trying the HDFury that had been sitting around for the last few years. That works great! So where do you think this problem is? The PS3 - HDFury- Video switch - 8500 works fine. Swap out the HDFury with Moome and I have picture problems. On a side note I do have some issues watching HD (Super Bowl) with an old VGA output from a RCA DTC-100 OTA tuner. Seems like the red would go in and out, then work fine for 3 hours or three days, no pattern. I thought it was the projector, but if I just pull up any of the menus on the 8500 at that time red is perfect, same with convergence?? I can sometimes fix this by flipping outputs on the switch by using the remote and it might work. If I press the output buttons on the video switcher or use the power key to turn on the machine things just don't seem to link up the best with the projector... i do have the serial cable between the two it just have to go through the remote. With that problem I keep going back to the video switcher? I also have an old Movi 2000 DVD player putting out 960p via rgbhv and no problems on the switcher. Help!
lovebohn

PostLink    Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is sad, going on two years and I have never used the new Moome card yet. I messed around last night after having Tim look at my marquee video switch a year ago with no help. I even bought a new (used) switch I found on ebay with no luck. I might post a few images to see what people think.....then again that might be next year with my track record.
lovebohn

PostLink    Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel free to look at the video I did of my current RGBHV 960p feed vs. the issues I'm having with the Moome card in the video switcher. Any ideas? I'm waiting for a reply back from Moome too.

http://youtu.be/afUmbm6AfkQ
lovebohn

PostLink    Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone has the latest v3 card that I could test in my video switcher that would help also. I have two Marquee switches in good working order and two others that seem to have problems.
a2amps

PostLink    Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: New Moome card with ehome switch Reply with quote

lovebohn wrote:
Feel free to look at the video I did of my current RGBHV 960p feed vs. the issues I'm having with the Moome card in the video switcher. Any ideas? I'm waiting for a reply back from Moome too.

http://youtu.be/afUmbm6AfkQ

I have the new v 3 card and my picture looks just like yours when in my switcher. I wanted to use this in my switcher. It works fine when installed on my 8500. Any updates about this or mods to the older cards?
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: