Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Another EAC3to GUI Plus Updated 5-31-2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Home Theater PCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jmone

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hi Mike - Bump on the plans for more updates like above (no probs if not, but it would be good to know if I should wait or not).
Thanks
Nathan
steelman1991

PostLink    Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mike

Still happily using your app for BR rips - fairly successfully, until recently. Using the latest mkvmerge 5.3.0, only the audio is being merged to the mkv, following the extract process - the video is being missed from the process.

Not sure whether you are even actively developing this at the moment - given the lack of posts, but thought I might comment anyway.

Not a major problem as extraction still works properly, and providing the options are set not to delete work files after mkvmerge, they can be muxed manually.
MikeEby

PostLink    Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelman1991 wrote:
Hi Mike

Still happily using your app for BR rips - fairly successfully, until recently. Using the latest mkvmerge 5.3.0, only the audio is being merged to the mkv, following the extract process - the video is being missed from the process.

Not sure whether you are even actively developing this at the moment - given the lack of posts, but thought I might comment anyway.

Not a major problem as extraction still works properly, and providing the options are set not to delete work files after mkvmerge, they can be muxed manually.

Yes I have heard there is an issue with newer versions of MKV Merge. I'm still using 4.X and it works ok...I'll take a look at it and see we can get it fixed.

Mike

PostLink    Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mike appreciate it.
BigD1963

PostLink    Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found this product through the XBMC forums, and I have to say, it does look excellent.
My old bluray player dies, so I cannot test it today, Newegg shoulod have a new one here soon, but that being said, will this utility pull ONLY the movie, or will I have the special features, and original disk navigation available as well?
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Home Theater PCs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
Page 26 of 26
Jump to: