Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Another EAC3to GUI Plus Updated 5-31-2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Home Theater PCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ron spencer

PostLink    Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
What I do is just mux english movie only for my blu ray ISOs....I put this on a media server and away I go. Perfect.

I remounted the ISO (have tons I can test on) and tried your proggy. REMEMBER, I can do this manually with eac3to and it has no problem reading the mounted ISO. makemkv can also read properly; I just like your gui better; good job!!!

Here is the eac3 log using the instructions you gave above.

Quote:
eac3to v3.16
command line: "C:\Program Files\EAC3to\eac3to.exe" 1) -log="C:\Program Files\ACD\Another EAC3to GUI\log.txt"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
M2TS, 1 video track, 1 audio track, 1:40:36, 24p /1.001
1: Chapters, 20 chapters
2: VC-1, 1080p24 /1.001 (16:9)
3: AC3, English, 5.1 channels, 640kbps, 48khz

would be nice if you could check into this and I can test.

Also, as I said in another post, being able to convert DTS to AC3 640 OR 448 bitrate (just two check boxes) would be cool and really finish off your program.

Sorry for the delay in responding...busy weekend

I am home now....so let me know if you need more testing!!!!
MikeEby

PostLink    Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok...that helps...I loaded that file in and got your error...I should have something for you to try in a bit.

Mike

PostLink    Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems to work with your fix!!!
ron spencer

PostLink    Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AS requested via PM (after analyze button hit) ad using beta version sent to me:

Quote:
eac3to v3.16
command line: "C:\Program Files\EAC3to\eac3to.exe" Z:\BDMV\STREAM -log="C:\Program Files\ACD\Another EAC3to GUI\log.txt"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) 00000.mpls, 00000.m2ts, 1:17:12
- Chapters, 24 chapters
- VC-1, 1080p24 /1.001 (16:9)
- AC3, English, multi-channel, 48khz
Mark_A_W

PostLink    Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, I just wanted to report that your Gui is working well for me - done a couple of discs now.

THANKS!!

The only real issues are the same as before;

1. A separate processing and destination drive is really, really needed. It takes an hour longer than when I do a manual mkvmerge from one drive to another.....and then I still need to move the final output file from my scratch drive to it's final destination on a "storage" drive.

2. Damn thing keeps going into standby in the mkvmerge part of the process.

But your one gui solution does work, and it seems to get the forced subtitles just fine so far.

Last edited by Mark_A_W on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
MikeEby

PostLink    Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark_A_W wrote:
Mike, I just wanted to report that your Gui is working well for me - done a couple of discs now.

THANKS!!

The only real issues are the same as before;

1. A seperate processing and destination drive is really, really needed. It takes an hour longer than when I do a manual mkvmerge from one drive to another.....and then I still need to move the final output file from my scratch drive to it's final destination on a "storage" drive.

2. Damn thing keeps going into standby in the mkvmerge part of the process.

But your one gui solution does work, and it seems to get the forced subtitles just fine so far.

Thanks, I will be posting a new version soon with those items addressed....The forced subtitle detection seems to work on about 95% of the disks I've tested on...One movie did create a false postive on forced subtitle detection, it was one with wierd images embedded in the .sup file...I think I have a work around for these types of disks.

Mike

PostLink    Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, I hate to keep bugging you but do you think a resize to 720p option will ever make it in?
Mark_A_W

PostLink    Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just rent the DVD instead.
ron spencer

PostLink    Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any word on the new version?

thanks
MikeEby

PostLink    Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys...Been busy with work...I'll try to get something out soon.

Mike

PostLink    Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks..no worries

Not sure if you knew this, but a source directory called "Tom S&A" will crash the program (says it cannot find anything), but "Tom" will work...not sure if the spaces or & cause the read issues
MikeEby

PostLink    Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ron spencer wrote:
thanks..no worries

Not sure if you knew this, but a source directory called "Tom S&A" will crash the program (says it cannot find anything), but "Tom" will work...not sure if the spaces or & cause the read issues

Thanks...Ron...I'll put that on the list of things to fix on the next drop.

Mike

PostLink    Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok...no problem!!!
djphatic

PostLink    Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would also like to comment that if spaces are used in the path the analysis will not work.

Great program though, just set a large batch going - great time saver!!

Though I will go back to some and rip the audio commentaries from them, don't know if it is possible to add this as an option. Are they usually the last track found on a playlist with 2ch 192k/bit?
MikeEby

PostLink    Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

djphatic wrote:
Would also like to comment that if spaces are used in the path the analysis will not work.

Though I will go back to some and rip the audio commentaries from them, don't know if it is possible to add this as an option. Are they usually the last track found on a playlist with 2ch 192k/bit?

Oh..Ok...I'll check that out. Just trying to understand...You have an MKV with an audio commentary you want to remove from the file? Yet retain the lossless audio track?

Thanks!
Mike

PostLink    Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeEby wrote:
djphatic wrote:

Oh..Ok...I'll check that out. Just trying to understand...You have an MKV with an audio commentary you want to remove from the file? Yet retain the lossless audio track?

Thanks!
Mike

I would like the program to automatically take the lossless audio track and the audio commentary track and put them into an MKV. So an option to include audio commentary track instead of using commandline.
MikeEby

PostLink    Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djphatic wrote:
MikeEby wrote:
djphatic wrote:

Thanks!
Mike

I would like the program to automatically take the lossless audio track and the audio commentary track and put them into an MKV. So an option to include audio commentary track instead of using commandline.

I see...That sounds like a decent request, sometimes the commentary track are interesting to have. Identifying which track is the commentary track automatically might be a challenge. How do you do it manually?

What was exact path you were using for the analysis. I've I have been unable to duplicate the issue. You can see from the example screen shot I have spaces in the output file name. Were the spaces in the stream path text box?

Mike

PostLink    Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike - I'm still having trouble with the PC going into standby during the MKVMerge stage.

Also, the default output folder question is just plain annoying, and resets the file name you just typed.

Oh, I did Angels and Demons last night, with it set to move the subs to 2:40:1. But got no subs. When I did it the other way (stream extractor gui), I got subs....just in the black bars (which are masked off). Something fishy happening.

ta

Mark
MikeEby

PostLink    Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah,
I know I got to get back on this project. Up here in the northern hemisphere its fall, I came home Friday to 12" of leaves piled in my driveway, damn trees. I spend Sunday dealing with those. Arrg!

Plus I've gotten sidetracked playing with the software blend. Hope to be back at it soon.

Mike

PostLink    Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeEby wrote:
I see...That sounds like a decent request, sometimes the commentary track are interesting to have. Identifying which track is the commentary track automatically might be a challenge. How do you do it manually?

What was exact path you were using for the analysis. I've I have been unable to duplicate the issue. You can see from the example screen shot I have spaces in the output file name. Were the spaces in the stream path text box?

Mike

Manually I have looked at the audio streams and found the one which is AC3 2.0 stereo and is usually 192kb/s bit-rate. Though this is not always the last track as I presumed as there have sometimes been foreign language tracks after the commentary track.

I find that any folder within the path that has a space in causes a problem. For example K:\sin_city\bdmv\stream works perfectly fine, if i replace _ with a space K:\sin city\bdmv\stream then the analysis no longer works. This is within Windows 7, not tried on my XP install.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Home Theater PCs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 3 of 26
Jump to: