Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

FAQ: Marquee HD Mods by DraganM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mp20748

TV/Projector: 9500LC Ultra / Super 02 and 03 VIM

PostLink    Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
garyfritz wrote:
Maybe an analogy would make it clearer:

MP's mods are like supercharging your old '66 Chevy. He makes fundamental modifications to the "engine" and soups up the performance considerably.

Dragan's mods are more like replacing the flat worn-out tires on the Chevy. Like MP says, it's "maintenance."

Will replacing the Chevy's tires improve the Chevy's performance? Absolutely!! Will they turn the Chevy into a supercharged performance car? No. The best results will be gained from doing the tires AND the supercharging, but the tires alone are a very worthwhile improvement. Errr, "maintenance."

Dragan's mods restore the projector to its original performance, maybe even a bit better. That will be a definite performance improvement over a projector with "flat" electrolytics. MP's mods take the projector beyond what it was originally designed to do, just like the supercharger does for the Chevy.

Dragan, would you say that's a fair description?

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Thanks Gary!
draganm

PostLink    Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gino wrote:
The noise I was referring to is a known issue to MP's latest neckboards, but I have yet to check for it because I havent had a chance to install them (my whole blend is in boxes at the moment, and why i think this an opportune time to get the mods done before setting everything up again).
Where abouts do you put the dielectric grease? Perhaps this is something I can do myself, I imagine not sending 2 rear hit sinks will save quite a lot on postage costs.
like nash said you simply smear it on the transistors prior to re-assembly. I use Dow Corning no. 5 dielectric grease. I can apply it before re-assembly and put a little more in a tube of some sort you can add before re-assembly.
I think leaving the Alum. behind would really help with cost, especially since there's 2 sets of boards. Since you have it all boxed up, you could get a pretty accurate quote here for return shipping.

http://ircalc.usps.gov/

simply choose Australia, fill in the weight, then choose "priority mail international", and "add extra services for Insurance. The total amount will be a combination of weight and insurance amount. This will tell you how much it will cost me to return your stuff. I don't have any advice on the best service to get the boards to me? At any rate, without the neck-boards for both machines it's $379. x 2 = $758. + return postage. That will cover approximately 20 hours work on 10 modules. You might not need this but please take a look at the dis-assembly procedure. I advise leaving the HDM in it's metal sleeve to protect those paper tube width coils.

http://www.curtpalme.com/docs/MarqueeBoardRemoval.pdf
View user's photo album (2 photos)
draganm

PostLink    Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, if you want the control modules re-capped with all new tants and 5 Alum electrolytic'c replaced it's extra but if your machines are 2000 vintage I really doubt it's needed.
StylinLP

PostLink    Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From one of the first projectors Dragan fully restored I can make a comment. Yes, my projector was up to 44,000 hours on the chassis. 5,000 hous on the tubes. He rebuilt every board in that projector and the differance was huge. Before, I could not see 1080i scan lines clearly, now I can. I can also see scan lines at 960p. I play BluRay movies on my Samsung BluRay player at 1080p and the picture looks wonderful. At 1080p I cannot see scan lines clearly but thats to be expected on a Marquee 8500 projector.

PostLink    Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

draganm wrote:
BTW, if you want the control modules re-capped with all new tants and 5 Alum electrolytic'c replaced it's extra but if your machines are 2000 vintage I really doubt it's needed.

Is this more of an maintenance thing for parts that normally wear down or is this improving on the parts also? How much extra?

PostLink    Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gino wrote:
Is this more of an maintenance thing for parts that normally wear down or is this improving on the parts also?
Well I know I install some very high quality tants in there. Here's some manufacturers jargon if your interested.

Quote:
• Designed for very low ESR
• High ripple current capability
• High surge current capability
• 100% accelerated steady-state aging
• 100% Surge Current test
• Meets or Exceeds EIA Standard 535BAAC
• New Extended Values for Low ESR
• Operating Temperature: -55˚C to +125˚C
• Low Equivalent Series Inductance (2.5nH ESL)
• Precision-molded, laser-marked case

what I don't know is how exactly they compare to the originals? I can look into that tomorrow when I find some time. I actually used these parts to repair a couple of CLM's that were glitchy with Synch loss and such. Like I said earlier I just haven't had a chance to do this to my personal machine and evaluate and picture benefits?

Gino wrote:
How much extra?
$175. for each CLM. IT's not cheap but they are expensive little parts at about 50 bucks per board and a it's a meticulous process to install them.
You can always do this later once I get chance to see what the actual pic quality results are. I know Nash said he saw improvement here since the control module actually creates the deflection waveforms and MP recommends upgrading at least the 2 main tantalum's where the power comes into the CLM (I do all 20 or so) but I'm a pessimist on this stuff until I can see it with my own eyes.
draganm

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, here is one of the testimonials I've been waiting for

Quote:
Here are my impressions after installing the Dragan HD Marquee modifications (6/24/09):

I have a 1996 Electrohome 9500LC, currently at 4000 hrs on original tubes with Mike Parker ‘Micron’ mods (-03VIM & NB’s) installed in January 2009. For a while, I have been considering Dragan’s Marquee HD board modifications mostly from a reliability and stability standpoint for my aging Marquee. I was not really looking for further PQ improvement, as I have been very pleased with the image quality from MP’s latest mods.

However this month, I had Dragan go ahead and update the deflection, focus, Stig, and convergence circuitry (5-boards). Upon re-installation, I was presented with a noticeable sharper focus and more 3-dimensionality, better resolution of detail in both the foreground and background, and silky smooth images with reduced noise in the picture overall. Furthermore, the picture seems more transparent, like a thin layer of film was removed when looking through a glass window. Blacks seem blacker, shadow detail more defined and color saturation more intense. This is all discernible with scaled video, but when viewing a native HD source these improvements really standout. It’s funny many of the same improvements I noted after installing the MP mods have been further enhanced upon with Dragan updates. So, in terms of value, it’s a winner for the improvements yielded in picture quality, and the rear heatsink definitely runs cooler after the upgrades to the boards, another good benefit. I highly recommend Dragan’s Marquee HD modifications, his soldering work is top notch and his turn-around time was excellent, I had the boards back in the projector in less than a week. Once installed, only a minor touch-up of convergence and greyscale tracking was required.

Mike in CA

So like I said before, whether or not you have the MP video chain, you are not seeing your machines full capability until you do something about the Focus, Deflection, and convergence circuitry. Either that or go and get one of those New in box Longbows. Wink

Last edited by draganm on Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
mp20748

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

draganm wrote:

So like I said before, whether or not you have the MP video chain, you are not seeing your machines full capability until you do something about the Focus, Deflection, and convergence circuitry. Either that or go and get one of those New in box Longbows. Wink

here we go again..Shocked

can you not make such claims?

The Mikron mods have about 26 inductors added to the video chain. The two DC rails are decoupled, and so are the control lines from the rest of the projector. And if it was possible to make that level of improvements to what I've been doing over the past 7 years, I would have offered it along time ago. Changing caps on the deflection, convergence and focus modes would not make any changes at all to improve the performance of the mods. I'm only speaking on my work. I'll not make any claims on stock boards, so I want to be clear here.

bringing my work up in the post and making the claims that you've made invites me to this thread to clear some things up.

To prove my point that changing caps WILL not make any performance changes, I'll challenge you to prove that. let say we use a well known blend setup to do a shoot-out. You ship your boards directly to the owner of the blend setup. A few of us arrive and watch the owner of the blend setup install the same 5 boards in one of the two blands, and from there, let the witnesses prove what I've already said.

if you don't want to do that, then please stop posting that caps replaced in the boards mentioned would be necessary to reach the full potential of my mods.

btw, who is this guy with the 03 Mikrons. It's been almost a year since I've done these mods. I've only done a few upgrades. And I have no record of doing an 03 VIM in that period.
Nashou66

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

draganm wrote:
ok, here is one of the testimonials I've been waiting for

Quote:
Here are my impressions after installing the Dragan HD Marquee modifications (6/24/09):

I have a 1996 Electrohome 9500LC, currently at 4000 hrs on original tubes with Mike Parker ‘Micron’ mods (-03VIM & NB’s) installed in January 2009. For a while, I have been considering Dragan’s Marquee HD board modifications mostly from a reliability and stability standpoint for my aging Marquee. I was not really looking for further PQ improvement, as I have been very pleased with the image quality from MP’s latest mods. However this month, I had Dragan go ahead and update the deflection, focus, Stig, and convergence circuitry (5-boards). Upon re-installation, I was presented with a noticeable sharper focus and more 3-dimensionality, better resolution of detail in both the foreground and background, and silky smooth images with reduced noise in the picture overall. Furthermore, the picture seems more transparent, like a thin layer of film was removed when looking through a glass window. Blacks seem blacker, shadow detail more defined and color saturation more intense. This is all discernible with scaled video, but when viewing a native HD source these improvements really standout. It’s funny many of the same improvements I noted after installing the MP mods have been further enhanced upon with Dragan updates. So, in terms of value, it’s a winner for the improvements yielded in picture quality, and the rear heatsink definitely runs cooler after the upgrades to the boards, another good benefit. I highly recommend Dragan’s Marquee HD modifications, his soldering work is top notch and his turn-around time was excellent, I had the boards back in the projector in less than a week. Once installed, only a minor touch-up of convergence and greyscale tracking was required.

Mike in CA

Come on Mike... What about the customers remarks who also happens to be a customers of yours?

Putting new capacitors in place of old aged capacitors will improve the performance of the aged machine, now if you put new higher quality capacitors into a bran new Marquee it wont do diddly.... but old crapy leaking caps replaced by new caps will improve the image of that old Projector they are being replaced in, its common sense.

Its like replacing old worn shocks on a race car, before with the old shocks the cars performance sucked, now with new shocks the car performs much much better.

I know your mods are performance enhancing mods but i have to defend Dragan on this.

Athanasios

"Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the Democrats believe every day is April 15." --- President Reagan

One Smart Dog!!!

Marquee High Performance Bellows now shipping!!
Marquee Modifications and Performance Enhancement
Marquee C-element and Bellow removal
View user's photo album (1 photos)
mp20748

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nashou66 wrote:

Come on Mike... What about the customers remarks who also happens to be a customers of yours?

Send a set to William and I'll prove my point.

Quote:
Putting new capacitors in place of old aged capacitors will improve the performance of the aged machine, now if you put new higher quality capacitors into a bran new Marquee it wont do diddly.... but old crapy leaking caps replaced by new caps will improve the image of that old Projector they are being replaced in, its common sense.

Its like replacing old worn shocks on a race car, before with the old shocks the cars performance sucked, now with new shocks the car performs much much better.

OK, since you insist. I know you trust in tse, so please have him post here agreeing with you on this. fact is, for anyone who knows the Marquee, know that the DC rails of the mentioned board would have NO effect on image quality. Some of the reported claims from the customer is NOT even possible based on the boards re-capped.

Do you know how many people have done the cap upgrades and have also already confirmed that it made no changes what-so-ever to my mods?.

I've sold my mods through 4 operations that also sold Chris Stephens mods. Chris went even further, he used very expensive caps all over the Marquee... I wont say more, but ask Tim. he'll clear this up.

Sure, changing caps can make some changes in a stock video chain, but for sure, with what I'm doing with the Mikrons, it'll do nothing at all, especially the boards that's mentioned.

Quote:
I know your mods are performance enhancing mods but i have to defend Dragan on this.

I have over 25 inductors being used. Those inductors block and isolate the rest of the projector from the video chain.

Last edited by mp20748 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Tom.W

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What seems to be the main problem with a stock 9500 LC guys and how does it compare to a stock BG 1209s in your opinion ?
draganm

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mp20748 wrote:
To prove my point that changing caps WILL not make any performance changes, I'll challenge you to prove that. let say we use a well known blend setup to do a shoot-out. You ship your boards directly to the owner of the blend setup. A few of us arrive and watch the owner of the blend setup install the same 5 boards in one of the two blands, and from there, let the witnesses prove what I've already said.
sure, thta's a great idea.Thumbs Up I fully expect William and everyone else there to see what all the testimonials have already shown. I don't feel like sending my boards though, I only have one full spare set I need as a back-up here in my shop. If someone wants to purchase the service then that's fine. Or I'll do even better, I'll service one of the machines for free. If there's no difference it's free, if there is and he wants to bring the other machine up to par then kindly pay for both sets through the BIN button on the web-site.

mp20748 wrote:
btw, who is this guy with the 03 Mikrons. It's been almost a year since I've done these mods. I've only done a few upgrades. And I have no record of doing an 03 VIM in that period.
He bought the board from me off Videogon and sent it to you. I would post his full name but I don't want to drag my customers into this silly pissing contest.

mp20748 wrote:
I have over 25 inductors being used. Those inductors block and isolate the rest of the projector from the video chain.Sure, changing caps can make some changes in a stock video chain, but for sure, with what I'm doing with the Mikrons, it'll do nothing at all, especially the boards that's mentioned.
Well thta's an interesting opinion and your entitled to it. Still, I just don't undertsand it's so hard for you to accpet the fact that there's more to a projector than a VIM and 3 neck cards? Confused

Nashou66 wrote:
Athanasios
OK, i'll spill the beans on this one. With every set of re-built boards I ship a bag of crack Cocaine. It gaurantees everyone sees an improvement no matter what Laughing
draganm

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom.W wrote:
What seems to be the main problem with a stock 9500 LC guys and how does it compare to a stock BG 1209s in your opinion ?
there's nothing wrong with the Marquee. Any piece of 10 to 15 year old electronics will benefit from higher quality new components, plain and simple.
Nashou66

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, I don't have Dragan,s mods. However I have done these same upgrades to stabilize the Pj. With the convergence board is where the most benefit is, if you go up to the screen and look at the grid the lines move back and forth ever so slightly. This movement causes the image to look a bit blurry from a distance, changing all the caps and the critical resistors that dragan does and I have done stabilizes the grid to the point where the image is sharper beacause of less to no movement. I dont care how you isolate the vim and VNB's from the rest of the pj the grid will still move and blur you super sharp mods. Do this , unplu the convergance coil from the board and go look at the grid, rock solid... that baord needs work, there are other things you can do there also but i wont tell.

Athanasios

"Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the Democrats believe every day is April 15." --- President Reagan

One Smart Dog!!!

mp20748

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nashou66 wrote:
Mike, I don't have Dragan,s mods. However I have done these same upgrades to stabilize the Pj. With the convergence board is where the most benefit is, if you go up to the screen and look at the grid the lines move back and forth ever so slightly. This movement causes the image to look a bit blurry from a distance, changing all the caps and the critical resistors that dragan does and I have done stabilizes the grid to the point where the image is sharper beacause of less to no movement. I dont care how you isolate the vim and VNB's from the rest of the pj the grid will still move and blur you super sharp mods. Do this , unplu the convergance coil from the board and go look at the grid, rock solid... that baord needs work, there are other things you can do there also but i wont tell.

Athanasios

Have you forgot this thread:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=209943&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

In that thread I covered all of this. So the changes that could come from simply changing out caps is in no way new to me. And if you remember what was going on in that same thread, there were many people who also made the exact same changes mentioned here, but you'll not find such claims mentioned from changing these caps.

I'm not saying that the cap change will not make a change to stock boards, I'm adamant about these changes not making the HUGE difference as reported here.

So that you'll also know, and this should also prove my point. The first 9500LC that William purchased, it was purchased from me. It was the 9500LC that I got from Mark H. 6 years ago. Mark had me to do all the caps in it. So when William removes the top cover, you'll be able to see these very large and special grade NIchicon caps on every one of the boards on the backplane. And the same applies to the Focus and HDM. With all these changes done to the 9500LC, William wanted the same done to his second 9500LC, which was my lowly 8500 Ultra. And I told him it would not make a change.

So, before the change over to my lowly 8500 Ultra, there was a 9500Lc that was beefed up with special caps, and there was a non beefed up 9500 that was a part of his blend system. he'll be the first to tell you that you'll not see or notice a difference between the two.

And now that he has the lowly 8500 converted to an 9500Lc ultra, it still does not have those beefed up caps, and that's because the convergence, focus and HDM only have a few caps replaced. And those caps that was replaced were not done so to improve the image, because they technically could not make that happen.,

I'd like to see Curt, SC, tse or any of the other really techy guys chime in and attempt to convince me that by putting special caps in the convergence, HDM and focus board it would make for the results reported here. I'll say it's not possible. And let me first say that was one of the things i presented to tse while at VDC, so I'm sure i'll not here from him. The rails in the marquee are very high current switching supply rails. the best solution for that type of supply is always to use cap/inductor decoupling/filtering, much like what I'm doing with the Mikrons. When that's done, you're not going to see whatever noise that may be coming from one of those board get into the video chain. keep in mind that I'm also isolating and decoupling almost all lines to the video circuit. And this was accomplished because i had purchased 3 scopes and a spectrum analyzer to find where the noise was in the projector ws coming from, and from there how to lower it. And that's where I ended up with over 25 inductors.

So I'm not un-aware of where the noise is coming from. And if you were here to see the testing yourself, you'll see that neither of the boards mentioned will put any noise on the rails. The HDM will, but it's cleaned up at the 85vdc section on the neck boards.

The +/- 14 volt rail is one of the worst, but that too is also taking care of, and none of it's noise comes from any of the boards mentioned. So to say that putting caps on the mentioned boards would make for the great results mentioned, all I'm saying is, you're saying that to the wrong person.

I can technically prove what I'm saying. And stabilizing lines, is not the same as what was reported in this thread. Sure, if you stabilize things, things will be better. And that would only result in better focus. And the degree of better here is not going to be so easily discerned.
Nashou66

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mike, its that thread that got me into the Marquee PJ and I think you for that, I love this hobby and in part its because of you. And I agree stabilizing the PJ is not the same as improving the video chain but this is not what I am trying to convey here. I am just saying that on an older PJ that may have failing capacitors and other aged components that replacing them with new stock components will allow your PJ to perform at its best with or with out your mods. In fact it will allow your mods to sing much better.

I got the nugget for looking closer at the CVA from Scott himself, I still think it can be improved but have not researched it more he simply told me
that is where I should look for a big improvement in the "overall" picture. He did not claim it will improve the video chain but implied it will allow the video chain to perform as it was intended to.

I dont think Dragan is trying to steal your thunder Mike but he is simply trying to allow your thunder to be heard louder if you like that analogy Wink

And earlier in the thread you agrred with what Gary said here:

Quote:
Maybe an analogy would make it clearer:

MP's mods are like supercharging your old '66 Chevy. He makes fundamental modifications to the "engine" and soups up the performance considerably.

Dragan's mods are more like replacing the flat worn-out tires on the Chevy. Like MP says, it's "maintenance."

Will replacing the Chevy's tires improve the Chevy's performance? Absolutely!! Will they turn the Chevy into a supercharged performance car? No. The best results will be gained from doing the tires AND the supercharging, but the tires alone are a very worthwhile improvement. Errr, "maintenance."

Dragan's mods restore the projector to its original performance, maybe even a bit better. That will be a definite performance improvement over a projector with "flat" electrolytics. MP's mods take the projector beyond what it was originally designed to do, just like the supercharger does for the Chevy.

Dragan, would you say that's a fair description?

And now your going against it... Why? I just think this is something anyone who has an older marquee should do. Will iot improve the video chain? NO!! Will it increase bandwidth? NO!! but will it make the PJ look and run better than with old leaky caps and resistors? YES!!!

Now lets Dragan have his thread back.

Athanasios

One Smart Dog!!!

mp20748

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nashou66 wrote:

And now your going against it... Why? I just think this is something anyone who has an older marquee should do. Will iot improve the video chain? NO!! Will it increase bandwidth? NO!! but will it make the PJ look and run better than with old leaky caps and resistors? YES!!!

Athanasios

No, I'm not going against it. Have you forgot, I suggested that he do this. My only problem here is his claim that it will improve on my Mikron mods performance and would almost be a must have. How can someone make such a claim without verifying it themselves.

And in no way would this be stealing my thunder. It's totally different from what I'm doing, you even said so yourself..Wink
kal
Forum Administrator

TV/Projector: JVC DLA-NZ7

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mp20748 wrote:
No, I'm not going against it. Have you forgot, I suggested that he do this. My only problem here is his claim that it will improve on my Mikron mods performance and would almost be a must have. How can someone make such a claim without verifying it themselves.

Again Mike: Whatever claims Dragan makes are his and his alone to defend. You're once again treading on thin ice and showing EXTREMELY POOR TASTE in coming into another member's official product thread and telling them that they shouldn't say this or shouldn't say that. For the love of god Mike, show some tact. We went all over this a month or so ago and you agreed you had done something incorrect and mentioned that I could erase all your posts if needed (I didn't), and yet here you are again doing the exact same thing. My 3 year old remembers better than you do.

To quote myself:

kal wrote:
Mike, You can say what you want in your own sub-forum but remember that this is Dragan's product, and you're talking in his official product thread here. What he wants to say and do is his decision alone. IMHO, it's extremely poor taste to come into someone's product thread and start telling the owner that they should or shouldn't be making certain claims about their product. You wouldn't want someone to do that in your forum would you?

kal wrote:
mp20748 wrote:
... my attempt to clear something up has somehow lead to this. Dragenm can do whatever he wants, but I'm puzzled that I'm in the wrong or it's poor taste for me to clear something up, especially when it has some people confused as to it being what I'm doing or getting pretty much the same results.

Mike, I can't explain it any simpler other than it's not your place here to "clear something up". This is not your product/service. Dragan sells this product/service. What claims he makes about his product/service is none of your business. If someone was outright lying I wouldn't allow their product to be sold here in the first place. What you're essentially doing is standing in front of his "store" and telling everyone that goes in/out that what he's saying is not entirely true, a lot of "yeah but" statements. You're obviously trying to make ensure everyone understands that these aren't performance mods and Dragan doesn't agree. Say what you want elsewhere but stay out of refuting Dragan's claims in his official product thread that *his* potential customers are reading. If you don't understand why that's poor taste you shouldn't be in business yourself.

Kal

Support our site by using our affiliate links. We thank you!
My basement/HT/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (18 photos)
Nashou66

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mp20748 wrote:
Nashou66 wrote:

Athanasios

And in no way would this be stealing my thunder. It's totally different from what I'm doing, you even said so yourself..Wink

Agreed..... Wink

I also like using inductors mike, on my source components it helps out a lot. oops off topic back to Dragans board
upgrades.

Athanasios

One Smart Dog!!!

CRT_Ben

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a post typed up but Kal beat me to it. I think to say the least Mike, far from defending your turf you're just making yourself look bad similar to Greg E's billion percent improvement claims...
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8
Jump to: