Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Electrohome ECP 3500 svhs/composite not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johey

PostLink    Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:54 pm    Post subject: Electrohome ECP 3500 svhs/composite not working Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I have an Electrohome ECP 3500 with the SVHS STANDARD MULTI DECODER input card installed. Unfortunately, I don't seem to get any picture of that. When I give it a source, the screen reacts like it is about to display something, but then just turns black. Same behaviour on svhs and composite on both channels. It's installed in slot 1. In slot 0 I have the dual RGBHV board which functions correctly.

I suspect the input board to be faulty, but I don't know for sure. Just asking for any hint. Maybe anyone here has a spare card to sell, or some other nifty idea?
johey

PostLink    Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, obviously, if anyone happens to have a spare service manual (or preferably a link to where I can download one) of the SVHS STANDARD MULTI DECODER board, I'd be annoyingly happy for one.
Tim in Phoenix

PostLink    Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously?

Manuals for 1985 equipment? Get a line doubler and cable it to RGB. I have an early Lumagen unit here, PM me if interested.

Tim at E-Tech Scottsdale
johey

PostLink    Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, well, I have service manuals for older equipment than this. Smile Thanks for the offer, but I am more into the idea of getting the board fixed (if it's even broken in the first place).
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: