Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Panasonic TV Calibration, "All Drive""All cuf

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Audio & Video Calibration
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benelli125

PostLink    Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: Panasonic TV Calibration, "All Drive""All cuf Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hi there

First of all thanks for the excellent guide.

Finally I can try to calibrate my Plasma Panasonic TV (model 37PV60E similar to 37PX60E) that has a "warm" aspect since I bought it two years ago.

I have also the Service Manual and I can confirm that Panasonic uses "R-Cut off" "G-Cut off" "B-Cuf off" controls as the " RGB lowend" and "R Drive", "G Drive", " B Drive" as "RGB HighEnd" described in the Calibrating Guide for Dummies.

The Service Menu have also two more controls: " All cut-off" (default 128) and " All Drive" (default 255).

I do not know if and how I have to set this values during calibration of the TV (the guide refer only to the RGB Lowend and RGB HighEnd settings).

Any suggestion from people who already calibrated a Panasonic Plasma TV?

Best ragards

benelli 125
Pulse1

PostLink    Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I would leave the All cuts and drives alone as well as the Green cut and drive. Just adjust the Red/Blue cuts and drives and remember to store your new settings, It's always a good idea to write down the settings before you make any adjustments incase you make it worse Thumbs Up

Cheers

Brian
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Audio & Video Calibration All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: