Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Parts Help Needed -- Terminal Block

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Home Theater Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ohmess

PostLink    Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Parts Help Needed -- Terminal Block Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hi All -- I found a Furman PS-8R power sequencer on thebay for $25, but the circuit that sequences the powered outlets needs to be repaired. I think the transformer that powers the circuitry is shot and that it will be simple enough to fix, but I have another issue.

The sequencer can be initiated with a 12v signal, and I plan to use this, but the small block that plugs into the back of the unit did not come with it. Does anyone know where I might find one of these? Here's a picture of the item I'm seeking. Its the green block protruding from the back of the unit between the outlets:

Curt Palme
CRT Tech

TV/Projector: All of them!

PostLink    Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THat is called a Phoenix connector. Any good electronics parts place will have that. Or try www.newark.com or www.mcmelectronics.com, etc.
fuzzybee

PostLink    Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ygpm
fuzzybee

PostLink    Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did either of those phoenix blocks I sent you work?
Ohmess

PostLink    Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, problem solved.

Thanks a ton.
fuzzybee

PostLink    Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. Glad it worked for you.
dadude712

PostLink    Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Fuzzybee,

I am also in need of a few of the green connectors, (Phoenix connectors) for my PS-PRO IIs.
I saw you were able to help the OP, and was wondering if you had a way or any information on getting these.

Thanks for all you help,
-Dustin
Curt Palme
CRT Tech

TV/Projector: All of them!

PostLink    Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are all over the place. It's the new de facto standard for pro audio equipment. Try the links that I posted above.
dadude712

PostLink    Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply, I found one on the site above, but am not sure if it is the exact fit that I need.

http://www.newark.com/phoenix-contact/1757035/terminal-block-pluggable-4pos-24/dp/71C4154?in_merch=Popular Products&in_merch=Popular Products&MER=PPSO_N_C_EverywhereElse_None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Home Theater Accessories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: