Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Barco 1208/s parts for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chad B

PostLink    Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:23 am    Post subject: Barco 1208/s parts for sale Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hello,

I have many Barco 1208/s parts for sale. They come from a unit that I bought at a government auction that has 3 red CRTs installed. It powers up but I can not get it off of the internal crosshatch pattern. Between the stuck test pattern and the 3 red tubes it is clear this can not be considered a working unit by any stretch of the imagination! I will not sell the whole unit, just parts. The CRTs are all in perfect shape with no visible wear whatsoever. At first I thought there was a bit of faint crosshatch pattern wear, but that was because I examined them after having it on for a few minutes and I saw temporary image retention.

set of 3 lenses
3 Red CRTs no wear
remote
case
all power supplies and boards

Please make offer on the part(s) you want.

I am looking for a mount for a Barco 1208/1209.
Zebu Fellenz

PostLink    Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you mind posting a picture? what type of setup do you believe it was use in with three RED tubes?
View user's photo album (1 photos)
Chad B

PostLink    Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a pic of the CRTs.
I guess it was some sort of night vision simulation.

2nd projecter 002.jpg
 Description:
CRT face
 Filesize:  197.27 KB
 Viewed:  5120 Time(s)

2nd projecter 002.jpg

Chad B

PostLink    Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If any one wants one of these red CRTs I will sell it for cheap...
Not to mention the power supply and remote. Just make an offer. I don't care if I don't get the best price, but it has to be worth the trouble of removing the part and shipping it unless you can pick it up in Troy, OH.
fearn48

PostLink    Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm interested in a small part, but my 1208/2 looks different. yours looks like it has C elements, mine does not have these.
What i need is the captive nut that the long screw attaches to, that is used in converging the lenses (physically moving the lense assembly).If your unit has these i would give you a few pounds for it. but its probably not worth your while unless your stripping the PJ anyway.
Let me know.

Thanks
Peter

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: