Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Computer Parts Holo 3D, MAudio Delta DIO
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuchuf

PostLink    Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Computer Parts Holo 3D, MAudio Delta DIO Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
** SOLD ** Imersive Holo 3D. SDI in, component in, composite and SVideo in. $50 with shipping. This is for SD not HD.

MAudio Delta DIO 24/96 audio card. $20 with shipping.

Both were in goor working condition when they were taken out of service.

Contact me at terfer@comcast.net

Thanks,

Terry

Last edited by Chuchuf on Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnalogRocks
Forum Moderator

TV/Projector: Sony 1252Q, AMPRO 4000G

PostLink    Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:04 am    Post subject: Re: Computer Parts Holo 3D, MAudio Delta DIO Reply with quote

Chuchuf wrote:
Imersive Holo 3D. SDI in, component in, composite and SVideo in. $50 with shipping. This is for SD not HD.

Terry

Terry, what's the Imersive Holo 3D card?

CRT.

HD done right!
View user's photo album (27 photos)
Angus_rg

PostLink    Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: Computer Parts Holo 3D, MAudio Delta DIO Reply with quote

AnalogRocks wrote:
Chuchuf wrote:
Imersive Holo 3D. SDI in, component in, composite and SVideo in. $50 with shipping. This is for SD not HD.

Terry

I'm more interested in knowing what the MAudio Delta DIO card is. If you plug it in, does it start singing Holy Diver? I bet when you look at the pci cards, it has to be Last in Line. That would be SWEET!!!!!!!

PostLink    Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: Computer Parts Holo 3D, MAudio Delta DIO Reply with quote

AnalogRocks wrote:
Chuchuf wrote:

Terry

Finding info on it that isn't written in german looks pretty tough, and google's babel fish doesn't seem to be working too well at themoment.

It sounds like it has a hardware scaler in it, which would be nice.

Funny thing, my surfing did come across this:

http://www.mpmods.com/MP1-3.shtm

$50 bucks. Might be a fun toy to screw around with.

PostLink    Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://web.archive.org/web/20031008093637/www.immersiveinc.com/products_holo3d.html

Alright, fine, you talked me into it. I'll buy it. PM coming.

Forum Moderator

PostLink    Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angus_rg wrote:
http://web.archive.org/web/20031008093637/www.immersiveinc.com/products_holo3d.html

DOH!! Shocked

Well let me know how that works out for you then....

CRT.

HD done right!
Chuchuf

PostLink    Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Computer Parts Holo 3D, MAudio Delta DIO Reply with quote

AnalogRocks wrote:
Chuchuf wrote:

Terry

It's an input card that was developed by Tom Straid and Immersive to allow you to input Component, SDI, composite or SVideo SD into a computer. You could then use a program like DScaler to display what you inputted. Pretty slick card.

Terry
Angus_rg

PostLink    Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnalogRocks wrote:
Angus_rg wrote:

DOH!! Shocked

Well let me know how that works out for you then....

Will do. If I end up not using it a lot, which is very likely with me and odd computer parts, I can always send it your way for a test drive.

PostLink    Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure the H3D will shock you with it's performance and flexibility. Pull down on screen menus, access to gamma, and an ability to be reduced to being assimple as pushing the pc's power button and using the dvd remote for the kids and/or wife.

A lowly PIII 600 with 256 megs of ram with XP and a MP-1 5 BNC modded Radeon make for a nice scaler for 480i input but newer video cards have equaled the MP-1 modded Radeons' low noise floor so I am rebuilding the htpc to add Bluray and the H3D II will be moved over. The goal is to displace the PS3 and eliminate a Lumagen HDP.

I also am using a H3D card with a separate htpc with a built in touchscreen. This pc is dedicated for music playback, and the H3D takes in the DVD-A/SACD player's video output and scales it to the lcd touchscreen's resolution. A waste of a H3D but the only way I know of, to input component into a pc.

You don't need Dscaler to use the H3D, but Powerstrip is nice to have to create custom timing and refresh rates for a crt pj.

I would recommend you put the H3D software and remote files' shortcuts into XP's STARTUP folder so they load upon boot up. And if you set the bios to the power button allowing shut down of the pc, then the H3D control is all via it's remore control.

I have drivers and manual in pdf here if you need anything. They cover tricks like the software drivers need to be installed BEFORE installing the H3D card.
Chuchuf

PostLink    Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tedd wrote:
I'm sure the H3D will shock you with it's performance and flexibility. Pull down on screen menus, access to gamma, and an ability to be reduced to being assimple as pushing the pc's power button and using the dvd remote for the kids and/or wife.

A lowly PIII 600 with 256 megs of ram with XP and a MP-1 5 BNC modded Radeon make for a nice scaler for 480i input but newer video cards have equaled the MP-1 modded Radeons' low noise floor so I am rebuilding the htpc to add Bluray and the H3D II will be moved over. The goal is to displace the PS3 and eliminate a Lumagen HDP.

I also am using a H3D card with a separate htpc with a built in touchscreen. This pc is dedicated for music playback, and the H3D takes in the DVD-A/SACD player's video output and scales it to the lcd touchscreen's resolution. A waste of a H3D but the only way I know of, to input component into a pc.

You don't need Dscaler to use the H3D, but Powerstrip is nice to have to create custom timing and refresh rates for a crt pj.

I would recommend you put the H3D software and remote files' shortcuts into XP's STARTUP folder so they load upon boot up. And if you set the bios to the power button allowing shut down of the pc, then the H3D control is all via it's remore control.

I have drivers and manual in pdf here if you need anything. They cover tricks like the software drivers need to be installed BEFORE installing the H3D card.

Tedd,

Maybe you can get the Holo setup files to Angus_rg as I don't have them any more.
It really is a nice device for what it does. I haven't used in years and am cleaning out this old stuff to raise $$ to build a new Computer.

Thanks,

Terry
Tedd

PostLink    Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That wouldn't be a problem.... PM me Angus if you need anything.
Angus_rg

PostLink    Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tedd wrote:
That wouldn't be a problem.... PM me Angus if you need anything.

Will do. I'm figuring I can dig them up somewhere. Worst case, I'm sure some videophile made some linux drivers somewhere.

PostLink    Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Linux drivers that I know of.....
AnalogRocks
Forum Moderator

PostLink    Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm bet that would look real nice with all the old junk equipment I have here Wink

CRT.

HD done right!
DB Cooper

PostLink    Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I have one of these also that I would let go for the same that Terry did, if anyone is interested.

John
AnalogRocks
Forum Moderator

PostLink    Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DB Cooper wrote:
Hey guys, I have one of these also that I would let go for the same that Terry did, if anyone is interested.

John

You have a PM

CRT.

HD done right!
DB Cooper

PostLink    Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is now "SOLD" also!!

Sale is now pending, have not heard back from the original buyer. If I don't hear from him by tomorrow it will be available again. Analog will have first crack at it.

John

Last edited by DB Cooper on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angus_rg

PostLink    Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DB Cooper wrote:
Mine is now "SOLD" also!!

Analog, I take it you won't need a loner. Wink

I got mine friday and have been putting together a system for it. Man, it looks too cool.

Anyone ever see the Holo3dgraph2? That baby does HD with a DVI input. How on earth did those guys go out of business?

PostLink    Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean the DVI input daughter board for the holo card? Mine is coming with that.
Angus_rg

PostLink    Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DB Cooper wrote:
Do you mean the DVI input daughter board for the holo card? Mine is coming with that.

Yeah? I thought that was only good for the Holo2? Probably a dumb question, but can it do HD? Everything I read indicated you needed the Holo2 for HD, but there isn't a ton of information.

There's 3 place on mine that looks like it could take a cable/daughterboard. 2 are the same, I'd assume input/output. I'm real currious what else it's capable of with a daughter card.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: