Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

VIM-FULLHD v3: Marquee HDMI 1.3 Input Card
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kal
Forum Administrator

TV/Projector: JVC DLA-NZ7

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I don't know what facts you expect him to post. What I've stated are the facts: The facts are that if there's enough interest and he has time he *may* create a new v4 version some time after mid-2013. What features will be included depends on what happens during development, how testing goes, and many other factors. Nothing's set is stone. He doesn't have a secret 12-24 month timeline that he's not telling us about. He's a busy guy, does other work, etc.

Kal

Support our site by using our affiliate links. We thank you!
My basement/HT/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (18 photos)
stridsvognen

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kal wrote:
I don't know what facts you expect him to post. What I've stated are the facts: The facts are that if there's enough interest and he has time he *may* create a new v4 version some time after mid-2013. What features will be included depends on what happens during development, how testing goes, and many other factors. Nothing's set is stone. He doesn't have a secret 12-24 month timeline that he's not telling us about. He's a busy guy, does other work, etc.

Kal

Sorry to disturb. Guess i'm to curious.. Ill try be patience and see what the future will bring. Embarassed
barclay66

TV/Projector: Marquee 9500 Ultra

PostLink    Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

On January 31st I placed an order for one of the VIM cards of this (possibly last) batch. Except for the PayPal confirmation I haven't received anything else yet. Will there be an additional confirmation that I'll get one of the cards or will I simply have to wait until its arrival or refund?

Regards,
barclay66
View user's photo album (25 photos)
CIR Engineering

PostLink    Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you send Moome an email to inquire where your card is? I would have thought you would have gotten it by now. However, some of our stuff from the USA got stuck in German customs without our knowledge and was there for two months... back when we moved to Berlin.

craigr

Klein K10-A Colorimeter
X-Rite i1Pro2 Spectroradiometer & Spyder Colorimeters *For JVC auto-calibration when Klein & Jeti are not applicable
Murideo Fresco SIX-G HDMI 2.x Multimedia Generator
Murideo Fresco SIX-A HDMI 2.x Analyzer
*NEW Light Illusion ColourSpace XPT Version β Color Calibration Software
Light Illusion LightSpace XPT Pro Version 10.x Color Calibration Software
*NEW OMARDRIS JVC Software Patch to use K10-A and Jeti with JVC OEM AutoCal Software!
Sencore CR7000 CRT Tube Analyzer / Rejuvenater
Authorized Dealer for Lumagen & just about everything worth buying Wink
www.CIR-Engineering.com - craigr@cir-engineering.com
Phone: 865-405-6892
barclay66

TV/Projector: Marquee 9500 Ultra

PostLink    Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CIR Engineering wrote:
Did you send Moome an email to inquire where your card is?

Hi,

Not yet. I thought I'd first ask here as I placed my order here too. Next on my list...

Regards,
barclay66
View user's photo album (25 photos)
Nashou66

PostLink    Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its the Chinese new year. Moome usually takes off for a few weeks this time of year.

Nashou

"Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the Democrats believe every day is April 15." --- President Reagan

One Smart Dog!!!

Marquee High Performance Bellows now shipping!!
Marquee Modifications and Performance Enhancement
Marquee C-element and Bellow removal
View user's photo album (1 photos)
kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone,

Accordinng to Moome, the last batch of cards were tentatively scheduled to start shipping mid to late February 2013. Moome just sent me an update:

Quote:
It is a little delay, we should able to ship out from next Monday.

So looks like they're going to be shipping out soon. I assume he will ask me to bump the special pre-order price back to up at that time too, so now's the time to order if you're looking at getting one of these cards.

Kal

phillyguy83

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kal wrote:
Everyone,

Accordinng to Moome, the last batch of cards were tentatively scheduled to start shipping mid to late February 2013. Moome just sent me an update:

Quote:
It is a little delay, we should able to ship out from next Monday.

So looks like they're going to be shipping out soon. I assume he will ask me to bump the special pre-order price back to up at that time too, so now's the time to order if you're looking at getting one of these cards.

Kal

I went ahead and ordered mine through this site today. I figure I'll throw the older version in my backup 8500 and sell it as a unit.
kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE:

Moome has now confirmed that he has started shipping this latest batch of cards and emails with tracking are being sent.

I've asked if the special $300 pre-order price needs to be removed. I assume that the answer will be "yes" so expect the price to go back up to $348 momentarily.

Kal

phillyguy83

PostLink    Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my shipping notice from Moome on the 7th.
kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moome's having a sale on the VIM-FULLHD HDMI cards for Marquee CRT projectors. Now's the perfect time to buy a backup!

See: http://www.curtpalme.com/Products.shtm#Moome

Kal

stridsvognen

PostLink    Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see that HD FURY 4S will doubling, tripling and quadrupling 1080p24.. Now that was just what i was looking for.. emagine that any old VP or blu ray player can feed the Marquee, and just do the framerate multiplying on the Moome VIM.

then we dont need to worry about VP bandwidth anymore.. And i can test 1080P 96hz.

http://www.hdfury.com/shop/3dfury/hdfury-iv-advanced-kit/

Moome..PLEASE..
stridsvognen

PostLink    Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 2 identical Marquee V3 cards, 1 of them i bought from Mike Parker, with a filter mod, and i removed the 3 resistors to the gamma circuit.

The pictures is from a rough setup Marquee with the only difference is the moome card plugged in. the standard board have the gamma set to 0.
Nashou66

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know not all Moome cards will perform exactly the same as another of the same version, Just like anything electronic. I have two moome cards that are the same, and if I swap them from one PJ to the other the Convergence is off on both PJs.

Nashou

"Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the Democrats believe every day is April 15." --- President Reagan

One Smart Dog!!!

stridsvognen

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nashou66 wrote:
You know not all Moome cards will perform exactly the same as another of the same version, Just like anything electronic. I have two moome cards that are the same, and if I swap them from one PJ to the other the Convergence is off on both PJs.

Nashou

Can you try and make a picture of the radiance crosshatch with different moome cards, and see if the noise/ blooming behaves differently, as mine do.?

My plan was to start remove the gamma resistors, and see if that changes anything, and later do the filter change to the standard moome. Then ill se if i end up with identical performance, so i know if its the mod changing the performance, or just differences from one moome card to another.
stridsvognen

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just did the changes to the green channel, and seems like the differences is in the moome card, not the mods regarding the level of noise comming out, i have a 3rd card, where the red channel is busted, and it performs as good as the MP moddet card i have looking the green channel.

So i guess ill just have to buy some more, and select the ones who looks the best.
stridsvognen

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just fixed my 3rd Marquee moome card, it had a bad soldering on the red dac chip it seems, its stable now, ill post a picture of all 3 cards showing green tube only, so no one can confuse convergence with noise.
Nashou66

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All newer moomes from the last two versions have MP filters on them from the factory. Unless he has made some other changes to the values of the factory ones.

nashou

One Smart Dog!!!

stridsvognen

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nashou66 wrote:
All newer moomes from the last two versions have MP filters on them from the factory. Unless he has made some other changes to the values of the factory ones.

nashou

There is a mod to go with his high bandwidth moddet VNB and VIM. Nothing important for those who run standard Marquee.
kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moome's making a new batch of Marquee VIM-FULLHD v3 HDMI cards and is offering them at a special pre-order price until December 31, 2014. They will start shipping at the end of January 2015. Quantities are limited. Order today to reserve yours at a discounted price.

See: http://www.curtpalme.com/VIM-FULLHD.shtm

Kal

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14
Jump to: