Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

problems with colorimetre HCFR software

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Audio & Video Calibration
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heelsfinl4

PostLink    Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject: problems with colorimetre HCFR software Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I am using "greyscale for dummies to calibrate my LCD tv, but Iam having a problem with the software. I can open new files, check all the graphs, do greyscale readings etc., but when I click the green arrow to take continous readings, the software freezes up when I attempt to stop taking the readings. I'm forced to reboot my computer and reopen the software. I tried redownloading the software and that didn't seem to help. is there something I'm doing wrong with regard to the green arrow? Thanks in advance
kal
Forum Administrator

TV/Projector: JVC DLA-NZ7

PostLink    Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What meter are you using? How do you have it configured in ColorHCFR?

Kal

Support our site by using our affiliate links. We thank you!
My basement/HT/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (18 photos)
heelsfinl4

PostLink    Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am using the eye one display...the lite version. Ihave it configured for an LCD tv just like it is described in the greyscale for dummies. Thanks
Kendo

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you download the latest drivers for the Eye-One? Are you running Vista or some other less common OS?
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Audio & Video Calibration All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: