Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

help sync rtc 2220

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Crescendo-Systems Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
morlex13

PostLink    Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: help sync rtc 2220 Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
hi,i have a little problem wiht my new rtc 2220

if i plug nvidia geforce 7800 to the rtc input>>rtc output>monitor lcd ,no problem,it's works fine
if i plug nvidia 8200 integrated video chip on mother board(asus m3n78-emh hdmi) to rtc input>barco 808 port 3 to rtc output:no signal

anyone have an idea?

thanks

manu
beun

PostLink    Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure the integrated video chip actually has an analog RGB signal on it?

Kim

PostLink    Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: help sync rtc 2220 Reply with quote

morlex13 wrote:
hi,i have a little problem wiht my new rtc 2220

if i plug nvidia geforce 7800 to the rtc input>>rtc output>monitor lcd ,no problem,it's works fine
if i plug nvidia 8200 integrated video chip on mother board(asus m3n78-emh hdmi) to rtc input>barco 808 port 3 to rtc output:no signal

anyone have an idea?

thanks

manu

Internal video may be turned off in the bios.
morlex13

PostLink    Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beun wrote:
Are you sure the integrated video chip actually has an analog RGB signal on it?

Kim

yes i am sure
the video ship have two output,one hdmi and one vga..

the barco work fine with vga chip output is pluged on port 3...
Rolls-Royce

PostLink    Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many times the integrated video chips don't offer the same resolutions as the stand-alone video cards. Yours may not be sending a resolution that the Barco can accept. Check your computer or mobo's documentation and/or nvidia's website for the resolutions and scanrates supported by the chipset. You may also want to try Powerstrip to see if it can set custom resolutions with the integrated chipset.

PostLink    Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the onboard VGA definately has RGB on it there a two possibilities left (since the RTC2200 appears to work)

1) The H and V sync amplitude of the onboard VGA is not high enough (very unlikely) for the RTC2200 to recognize it (there is no quick fix for this)
2) The H sync of the onboard VGA is much narrower than the sync of the video card. To fix this, open the RTC2200 case and move the jumper from JP5 to JP6.

Kim

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Crescendo-Systems Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: