Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

I am getting an occasional flicker

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffslife

PostLink    Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:32 am    Post subject: I am getting an occasional flicker Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
on my pj when i play bd. Not showing up on the tuner though, both running 1080i .
My 35 ft hdmi cable went bad and somehow I ended up with a 20 ft and a 10 ft coupled
with a dual female connector.
Do you think its the cables ?

drice1234

PostLink    Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was having an occasional flicker with my picture utilizing a 35' hdmi cable from the head end equipment. I have an hdmi switch between the receiver output and the pj due to the receiver not "seeing" the output directly to the pj. I replaced the hdmi cable that went from the hdmi switch to the hdmi wall connector and that took care of the problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: