Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

$200 rebate for top of line Eye One pro probe.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Audio & Video Calibration
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nashou66

PostLink    Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: $200 rebate for top of line Eye One pro probe. Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
B&H photo has a mail in rebate for the better eye one pro and photo software package check it out: its expensive but if your a photographer it might be nice to have.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/484459-REG/Xrite_EOPLT_Eye_One_Photo.html/BI//KBID/3129

Athanasios

"Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the Democrats believe every day is April 15." --- President Reagan

One Smart Dog!!!

Marquee High Performance Bellows now shipping!!
Marquee Modifications and Performance Enhancement
Marquee C-element and Bellow removal
View user's photo album (1 photos)
AnalogRocks
Forum Moderator

TV/Projector: Sony 1252Q, AMPRO 4000G

PostLink    Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this part:

Availability: In Stock

Important Notice!
This item cannot be returned or exchanged unless defective

LMAO bet people return those alot.

CRT.

HD done right!
View user's photo album (27 photos)
kal
Forum Administrator

TV/Projector: JVC DLA-NZ7

PostLink    Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So $529 instead of $729. Must be purchased before June 30, 2008. Seems to be open to anyone in the world and B&H Photo Video ships worldwide.

I'm in Canada and have bought a lot of photo equipment there as they're one of the most reputable online dealers. No duties, brokerage fees or other charges if you pick the cheapest shipping method (UPS Expedited).

FWIW, the probe in this kit is the Eye-One PRO probe which is different from the Eye-One one mentioned in my greyscale for dummies guide. The PRO probe is actually even better still, and it's supported by the ColorHCFR software too: Just pick "Eye-One" as usual but then for calibration mode select "Eye One Pro" instead of "LCD" or "CRT".

Kal

EDIT: I edited the links in this thread to help support the forum (by adding "/BI//KBID/3129").

Support our site by using our affiliate links. We thank you!
My basement/HT/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (18 photos)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Audio & Video Calibration All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: