Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

FS: Fosgate FAP T1+ Preamp/Processor + Moome EXT-HD Box

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moose

PostLink    Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: FS: Fosgate FAP T1+ Preamp/Processor + Moome EXT-HD Box Reply with quote

I have for sale a Fosgate FAP T1+ preamp/processor combined with a Moome EXT-HD box. I combine them because the FAP T1+ does not have HDMI or DVI inputs or outputs. The EXT-HD will be available separately only if the Fosgate FAP T1+ is sold first.

The FAP T1+ is a very well built processor that comes with a 7" 16:9 front panel video display. You can watch videos on it if you are so minded although not in HD. I normally turn it off - it's too bright and distracting.

Description Fosgate FAP T1+:
High performance AM/FM/FM Stereo tuner with 32 presets
Audiophile quality preamplifier stages – Provide maximum performance for critical audio listening.
Dolby Digital® and Dolby Digital EX® Decoding – Dolby Digital decoding delivers 5.1 discrete channels from DVD, satellite, cable and HDTV sources, while the latest Dolby Digital EX process adds additional rear surround information for the ultimate home theater experience.
Dolby Pro Logic® II and Pro Logic IIx® – The latest surround technologies from Dolby Laboratories, designed by Jim Fosgate, deliver 5.1 or 7.1 channel sound fields from matrix-encoded or stereo recordings. Pro Logic IIx delivers a 7.1 channel listening experience from Dolby Digital, DTS® or stereo recordings.
DTS®, DTS-ES® and NEO:6 Decoding – The full suite of DTS decoding and processing is available to provide multichannel reproduction from virtually any analog source as well as DTS encoded programs.
7.1 Multichannel analog inputs – Connect 7.1-channel outputs from a DVD-A or SACD multi-channel player or other multi-channel audio formats to these inputs.
Complete Multi-room System – When properly connected, a second source may be sent to a remote room, complete with remote volume control, source selection and tuner control. A trigger for the second zone allows a second amplifier to turn on and off independently of the main room. This system may also be used to record an input source that is different from the one being used in the main room.
2 low voltage triggers – One trigger provides automatic turn on/off of compatible power amplifiers such as the Fosgate Audionics FAA 1000.5 amplifier or relay-controlled products such as projection screens, blinds and lighting systems. A separate trigger provides turn on/off control for an amplifier used with the multi-room system.
Inputs/outputs:

6 Digital Inputs (3 coaxial, 3 optical) – Each input is assignable, providing comprehensive connectivity.
2 Digital Outputs (1 coaxial, 1 optical) – For use with digital recorders or distribution systems.
High Bandwidth Professional Quality Component Video Switching – HDTV compatible component switching for use with digital set top boxes and progressive scan DVD players.
5 Composite and S-Video Inputs – High-quality video circuitry for connection to your video sources.
9 Analog Audio Inputs with Bypass Capability – All analog audio inputs may be switched to Bypass mode for pure analog sound, or used with the latest surround processing algorithms.
Video Output Conversion – Video inputs are automatically converted from composite to S-Video or component when using these outputs.

This had a MSRP of $3500 and looks it. Condition is first rate. The 7" display is kind of cool but I didn't use it much for viewing. I will say that occassionally with some discs or parts of discs the display gets a little flakey. Turn it off and use the on-screen menus instead.

This comes with the manual, remote, original box and packing (very sturdy - no need to double box). Price is $900, including insured ground shipping via UPS or USPS to anywhere in the CONUS. I'm don't know what shipping via UPS is to those states so this must go USPS Priority to Hawaii and Alaska for additional $15.

Description Moome EXT-HD:
The downside to the Fosgate is that it does not have HDMI or DVI inputs so I am combining it with my Moome EXT-HD (first batch with the "fix"), which includes gamma control, two HDMI inputs, one Component input, one RGBHV output via BNC connectors and one DVI output. This was the most expensive version of the EXT-HD. Current version no longer offers the DVI output. Remote for switching between the HDMI and Component inputs and for gamma control is included along with the external power unit and cord. Price, assuming the Fosgate is sold first and without this piece, is $340 with insured shipping via UPS or USPS ground. This will be shipped in its own box whether you buy the Fosgate or not.

The Nitty-Gritty:
Other shipping options are possible for extra cost. Fed Ex, DHL are not available to me unless I use one of those packing stores, so their rates will apply for those options.

Combined price for the Fosgate FAP T1+ and Moome EXT-HD is $1200, shipping included.

I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and cash at your risk. I absorb the Paypal fees, unless you really want to throw those in. No checks, no bank or store money orders.

Ok - why am I selling the EXT-HD, seeing that it took so long to arrive and so long to get fixed? For one thing, I also own the Crescendo RTC2200 and an Ophit and now I also own a preamp/process that includes HDMI inputs and switching. I have no need for both setups so one's gotta go.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: