Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Current lead time on RTC2200
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Crescendo-Systems Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
9kids

PostLink    Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Current lead time on RTC2200 Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hi Kim,

I was just wondering what the lead time is on a RTC2200. I know that the WEB page says 4-6 weeks, but I was just wondering if that is the current status.

Thanks

John (9kids)
beun

PostLink    Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John,

I am afraid to say that the current lead time is about 3-4 weeks. I just ran out of cases and have new ones on order.

Kim

PostLink    Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick reply. I have a Moome EXT-HD on order in the second batch, so that means first part of JAN, but I am really anxious to get something better than S-video going on my Marquee 8111. In some ways I am glad the lead time is about the same, as I really can't afford buying a second box that I would end up replacing once the Moome box comes in. But if the Moome EXT-HD does not start getting some better reviews and the bugs worked out, I might still reconsider a HDfury and a RTC2200, or maybe just start with the RTC2200 with component input and then add a HDfury latter.

Thanks again

John (9kids)
joerg

PostLink    Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kim,
I just ordered one of your transcoders.
Could you give me an update how long the lead time would be because it is difficult to wait so long.

Joerg

View user's photo album (6 photos)
beun

PostLink    Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joerg,

If I have not miscounted yours will ship tomorrow (Dec 31st), since it is going to Germany it will take a week or so to get there.

Mit freundlichem Gruessen,

Kim

PostLink    Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats good news Smile ,

thanks,

und einen guten rutsch ins neue Jahr

Joerg

View user's photo album (6 photos)
tanwn

PostLink    Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Kim,

I just placed an order for your RTC2200 yesterday, does it mean mine will also ship soon? thanks

regards
tan wui nam calvin
beun

PostLink    Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tan,

It should ship in a few days.

Kim

PostLink    Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kim,

Just ordered the RTC2200 today (2/11/08). When do you think will it ship? I live in NJ.

Thanks,
Mike
beun

PostLink    Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An update on RTC2200 shipments, I just received confirmation that the cases shipped and they are supposed to arrive by the end of the week. I have boards built up already and I will test and mount them over the weekend. The first shipment will go out on Monday.

Kim

PostLink    Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A more elaborate update on the RTC2200 status. The UPS tracking tells me that the cases are to arrive today. About 2/3 of the orders have been pre-built and tested and are only waiting on the cases. The remainder is waiting on me bulding them, some parts that are on order and new boards that are on order.

Please be patient.

Kim

PostLink    Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Cancel Reply with quote

I ordered one on the 15th and realized it is not what I need. can you cancel the order and refund my paypal account?

thanks
beun

PostLink    Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done.

Kim

PostLink    Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I PMed you - I think I will be needing the new TC1500 you are working on.
9kids

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kim,

I thought I should be polite, since I started this thread, and let you know that I got lucky and picked up a used RTC2200, from a forum member, about a week after I first posed the lead time question. The RTC2200 works great and I am very pleased with it.

Thanks

John (9kids)
beun

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John,

No problem, as long as you are happy. Also saves me from putting one extra together Very Happy

PostLink    Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An update on the RTC2200 delivery status. I shipped the last 2 transcoders of the current batch today. I have already ordered a new batch of cases and they are expected to arrive on March 18th.

PostLink    Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received my RTC 2200 yesterday. This thing is awesome! The gamma boost DEFINITELY adds to the overall picture quality I'm seeing with Sony 1031q projector: sharper picture and better color saturation due to the increased brightness. Well done Kim, kudos! Pleasure doing business with you.

Mike
beun

PostLink    Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shipped out the first RTC2200's from the current backlog. expect to be able to ship the last one early next week.

Kim

PostLink    Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An update on the leadtime for the next batch of RTC2200. As usual I am out of cases and I just got word from my supplier that they will arrive in the second week of May. I will also use the time to redesign the RTC2200 in order to implement a left shift feature.

Kim

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Crescendo-Systems Products All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: