Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Sony G90 in Colorado. Needs green tube.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mishaux

PostLink    Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:13 pm    Post subject: Sony G90 in Colorado. Needs green tube. Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hello!

I've got a G90 in northern Colorado that just popped it's green tube, and I've decided to finally get out of the sport. Will be the first time since I was 14 in 1995 that I wont have a CRT projector I'm tinkering with. I'm gonna try not to get weepy.

This thing has an HDMI card, new Dallas chip maybe 6 years ago, ceiling mount, a couple of spare remotes, and mint spare red tube. I can't see wear on the red tube in it, there is some faint full face wear on the blue. The case has some scratches and dents, but it's in decent shape.

I'm not really excited about trying to ship it. I'll consider parting out if no one wants it whole.

I'd love to get a few hundred bucks out of it, but if you'd REALLY love to play with it and can't spare the cash, you can just owe me a beer.

Any takers?

Forum Administrator

TV/Projector: JVC DLA-NZ7

PostLink    Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Sony G90 in Colorado. Needs green tube. Reply with quote

mishaux wrote:
I'd love to get a few hundred bucks out of it, but if you'd REALLY love to play with it and can't spare the cash, you can just owe me a beer.

Very cool - this is the sort of pay it forward I like to see! Good luck with the sale (or give-away).

Kal

Support our site by using our affiliate links. We thank you!
My basement/HT/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (18 photos)
garyfritz

PostLink    Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also in Ft Collins (and the offer of beer for a showing is still open Very Happy), but I gave away my last CRT about 4 years ago. I'm not gonna try to hoist a G90 to the ceiling...
danny_discus

PostLink    Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be interested if this is still available.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: