Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Even Audio power has ADD

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Audio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnalogRocks
Forum Moderator

TV/Projector: Sony 1252Q, AMPRO 4000G

PostLink    Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:30 pm    Post subject: Even Audio power has ADD Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Thoughts? Smile

https://add-powr.com/?utm_campaign=Cohsystms_20210730&utm_content=cohsystms_20210730_sale&utm_medium=email&utm_source=zaius&zm64_id=cmljZW1hbkByb2dlcnMuY29t

CRT.

HD done right!
View user's photo album (27 photos)
mp20748

TV/Projector: 9500LC Ultra / Super 02 and 03 VIM

PostLink    Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the link below the company AudioQuest was well known for high end or to some expensive cables. Today they are still in the high end cable business and now promotes a new speaker cable that has a battery pack attached and require a DC voltage. The video is somewhat long but its a job well done to make sense of the new cable invention where no Science was involved in the design outcome.

Looking at the previous post and the cable in the link below, I'm thinking since we've learned that the word science is being ignored these days, we're now seeing electronic and or technical designs that totally ignore science. Whereas in the past the arguments were more based on claims that were harder to during any technical evaluation.

But these days, after what we've experienced in one of the worst Pandemics in world history, we've learned that there are people in society that can totally ignore science. It would not at all be strange to find someone that will argue that the world is flat. Much like how some can so arrogantly see no need to wear a mask or that the Pandemic is a hoax, when so many have lost their lives to an virus that also caused our hospitals to have been filled with critically ill individuals, yet none of this is relevant to science because the virus is a hoax created by the democrats.

So it only makes sense that we're now able to see these videos where in today's society there are many among us who don't believe in science which require some critical/logical thinking ability, and will believe anything.

AudioQuest $5000.00 Battery Powered Low Noise speaker cable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzwAdwvy9l4

barclay66

TV/Projector: Marquee 9500 Ultra

PostLink    Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makes me think of marketing a special box where the speaker cables would be routed through. Ideally very near to the amplifier outputs.
Contents of the box: sh*t! E.g. dog sh*t, human sh*t, any sh*t You may think of (check Your personal preferences).

Because: Any signal that went through sh*t must be the best signal possible!
View user's photo album (25 photos)
kal
Forum Administrator

TV/Projector: JVC DLA-NZ7

PostLink    Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They forgot the cable risers! Everyone knows that all speaker cables will sound like crap if you don't use good quality cable risers... Wink

Only ~ $400 USD each: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.dienadel.de/en/furutech-ncf-booster/a-353638516

I even use them on my coffee maker power cord. Brings out the bright energetic caffeine flavours. I find it also makes my socks fluffier when I use them on my clothes dryer.

Worth every penny!

Kal

Support our site by using our affiliate links. We thank you!
My basement/HT/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (18 photos)
mp20748

TV/Projector: 9500LC Ultra / Super 02 and 03 VIM

PostLink    Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Directional Cables myth or science proven:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giG6QN75Y0U

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Audio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: