Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

ISO Electrohome ECP3500 Horizontal Deflection Boards

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jenkutler

PostLink    Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:46 pm    Post subject: ISO Electrohome ECP3500 Horizontal Deflection Boards Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hi,
My Electrohome ECP3500 is giving me trouble and I'm pretty sure that the issue is with one or more of the horizontal deflection boards. Anyone have one or a few lying around that would be willing to sell them to me? Any leads greatly appreciated. Thank you.

-Jen
Curt Palme
CRT Tech

TV/Projector: All of them!

PostLink    Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know we spoke, and I can't help with parts, but what's the symptom? The H deflection boards were one of the most reliable boards in the set. Mind you, that was 10 years ago, so things change. Smile
Tim in Phoenix

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only had a few ECP boards and no one was asking. Tossed out fifteen years ago......can I show you something in a Marquee?????

Tim Martin, E-Tech Systems Scottsdale

480 253 2781 please text me first\0
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: