Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

New Barco HMDI card not seeing sources.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thermio

PostLink    Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:47 pm    Post subject: New Barco HMDI card not seeing sources. Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I just received a Barco HMDI card and have it installed however it is not handshaking with various HMDI sources/cables.

The card I received has a different LED configuration than that depicted in the manual. There is an extra light on the second row and the colors are inverted. Most of the LEDs being green and the signal LED being red.

Do I have the correct card?

Although it is getting power and responds to remote commands why will it not handshake with various sources?

HMDI cables that have been tested on other devices and displays have been switched with no success.

A trouble shooting checklist would be greatly appreciated as would the manufacture's input.
kal
Forum Administrator

TV/Projector: JVC DLA-NZ7

PostLink    Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Sorry for the troubles. I've emailed Moome (the manufacturer) to ask him to reply here.

Kal

Support our site by using our affiliate links. We thank you!
My basement/HT/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (18 photos)
kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: I see you were also the person that email him directly just a few days ago. Moome had some questions for you for which I didn't see response:

- Can you tell what is the meaning for " Projector indicates a 67.5khz/60hz input however I did not have a block for this." ?
- Did you connect PS4 directly to the card? Or there is other video processor between the HDMI card and PS4?
- Have you try other HDMI video source?
- Can you send us the picture of the HDMI card, and the picture what BARCO909 projected.

Feel free to post here.

Cheers,

Kal

Thermio

PostLink    Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:10 pm    Post subject: All good Reply with quote

Hi Kal,

he replied last night and walked me through a trouble shooting regime.

We are going to try another board.

There was no input 3 board in the projector when it arrived last month and I am wondering if there might be an issue with this slot.

Can you please ask Curt if he tested it before shipping?

In the mean time I will try the next board and get back to you with the results.

Many Thanks,

Charles
kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: All good Reply with quote

Thermio wrote:

There was no input 3 board in the projector when it arrived last month and I am wondering if there might be an issue with this slot. Can you please ask Curt if he tested it before shipping?

Best that you email him directly and ask if you have questions about the projector you purchased from Curt - less chance of missed information and Curt will know who you are / when he sent it. That said, I seriously doubt he would have put an input3 board in, tested it, and then removed it. I also seriously doubt there's an issue with the slot itself. The odds are against it.

Kal

Thermio

PostLink    Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

just a follow up on the Moome Barco HMDI card. After patiently taking me through a trouble shooting regime a new card was sent, received and installed. Working fine now.

Picture quality took a great leap forward with this card.

Now on to learning more and refining the 909's setup.

Thanks for the support!
kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great! Glad you were able to resolve the issue!

Kal

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: