Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Ready to Blend? Two Marquee 9500 Ultras & Processor

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim in Phoenix

PostLink    Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:09 pm    Post subject: Ready to Blend? Two Marquee 9500 Ultras & Processor Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Guys

Two 9500 Ultras with all new tubes, $5900 each, and I'll GIVE you the DVX processor and a Moome Mux. You will need some sources (BluRay, cable, satellite, Apple TV etc) and some cables, and a 1.0 gain screen around ten feet wide.

The projectors shown are twelve years old! and just coast along at Contrast 55. I bump up the G2 slightly every couple of years to adjust for the slight tube wear. This is as far as you can go with CRTs; the advantages over stacking are numerous.

The projectors will ship out in correct plywood crates with IR remotes, manual, lens tools, and my BlendZilla setup guide.

Did someone mention Football season?

Most of my visitors cannot believe it is two projectors

The system includes full technical support, lifetime:

E-Tech has provided part or all of six HT edge blend systems since 2006; no one is more experienced.

Freight is additional, about $600 to the east coast, a bit more into Canada. I can arrange air freight to anywhere. It will take about three weeks to get these ready and tested, the tubes arrived yesterday.

Additional pictures on request, just e.mail me. ehometech8022@yahoo.com

If you don't Blend, you Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim Martin, E-Tech Systems Scottsdale

480 253 2781 please text me first

Last edited by Tim in Phoenix on Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tim in Phoenix

PostLink    Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys

I have restored some of the pics
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: