Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

IFB-FULLHD v3: Sony HDMI 1.4 Input Card
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JayAllan

PostLink    Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
cmjohnson wrote:
Has Moome announced any plans to create an HDMI 2.0 card that can output resolutions beyond 1080p?

I realize that 4K is beyond the capacity of any stock projector other than the Cine 9. But the Cine 9 uses LUG tubes,
which can be fitted into any other 9" machine, and while true 4K may be too much to ask, resolutions below 4K but above 1080p are certainly a possibility for the best machines.

Maybe...3K?

I was wondering the same thing for my G90! I want to take advantage of some extra image quality and the improved Audio found on a lot of the 4k UHD disks
cmjohnson

PostLink    Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found something interesting, I simply hadn't noticed it before.

The HDMI 1.3 specification includes support for resolution modes up to 2560x1600.

I checked the Moome manual for this card and it does not indicate support for that or other higher resolutions.

Can they be selected, though? Are they locked out or simply not recommended due to bandwidth limitations?

I am wondering if a 4K player, connected via HDMI, will allow resolutions of up to the max 2560x1600 to be selected and
work with the version 1.3 input card.

I have no way to check this with anything I currently own.
kal
Forum Administrator

TV/Projector: JVC DLA-RS56

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update:

Moome has received another batch of Sony IFB-FULLHD v3 cards and these start shipping June 5, 2017!
As always supply is limited, so order yours today: http://www.curtpalme.com/IFB-FULLHD.shtm

Kal

Support our site by using our affiliate links. We thank you!
My basement/HT/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (18 photos)
MarvaSeymour

PostLink    Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Appears as though i'm the primary man or woman to get my IFB-FULL HDMI card. I arranged the demand with Moome on eight/26 and it arrived tonight regardless of the way that horrifyingly i'll control in doubt now not have adequate vitality to put in and check it until the week's end. The vehicle encase includes the cardboard an anti-static pack notwithstanding a remote manage (AAA batteries now not composed) and it might be look is unclear to the released reviews. The field had been punctured for the season of transport, in any case there was no clear harm to the incredibly important card or inaccessible I should be immaculate to move.
Forum Administrator

TV/Projector: JVC DLA-RS56

PostLink    Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarvaSeymour wrote:
Appears as though i'm the primary man or woman to get my IFB-FULL HDMI card. I arranged the demand with Moome on eight/26 and it arrived tonight regardless of the way that horrifyingly i'll control in doubt now not have adequate vitality to put in and check it until the week's end. The vehicle encase includes the cardboard an anti-static pack notwithstanding a remote manage (AAA batteries now not composed) and it might be look is unclear to the released reviews. The field had been punctured for the season of transport, in any case there was no clear harm to the incredibly important card or inaccessible I should be immaculate to move.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Have you use a language translator to post what you have written above? I ask because it is not entirely clear to me what you are trying to say.

Kal

Support our site by using our affiliate links. We thank you!
My basement/HT/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (18 photos)
HaydnG90

PostLink    Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, not Google translates finest hour.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Page 24 of 24
Jump to: