Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

3x HFQ900HM in USA *giveaway*

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michigee

PostLink    Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:33 am    Post subject: 3x HFQ900HM in USA *giveaway* Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Update:

I had two interested people, but unfortunately it didn't work. So the lenses are still available! At Sunday I will throw them on the garbage. Please don't let me do this -.-. pay the shipping label to your address and I will send the lenses to you.

Hi,

I am a Crt enthusiast from Germany who is living in the US till Christmas for a exchange stay at a university. Because the US has a way better supply with Crt parts I tried to get some nice new optics for my 9500lc ultra.

I recently bought three of these hfq900hm lenses. Unfortunately two of them have a small damage on the anti reflex coating of the inner lens. The lenses are now in Pittsburgh PA and I don't want to bring them back to Germany because of the damage (to expensive) and I hope to find someone in the US who will take care of them!

As I said one of them looks fine the other two have a small damage in the anti reflex coating. I was not able to take pictures of the damage.

All I ask for the lenses is the shipping costs, a 50 $ Amazon gift card (I can't receive bank transfer because I have no bank account in the US) and the promise to take care of the lenses and not throwing them away.I hope someone is interested Smile

Greetings,
Michael

20181123_105629.jpg
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  20181123_105629.jpg
 Filesize:  317.85 KB
 Downloaded:  270 Time(s)

20181123_105621.jpg
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  20181123_105621.jpg
 Filesize:  460.12 KB
 Downloaded:  251 Time(s)

20181123_105611.jpg
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  20181123_105611.jpg
 Filesize:  383.63 KB
 Downloaded:  236 Time(s)

Last edited by Michigee on Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michigee

PostLink    Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Will leave the US in two weeks and don't want to dump the lenses. I give them away for free to anyone who pays the shipping costs. Pickup in Pittsburgh also possible.

Greetings,
Michael
Michigee

PostLink    Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update in first post
CIR Engineering

PostLink    Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would pay to ship them as long as you have a way to pack them such that they don't get scuffed up or scratched in shipping?

Do you still have time to do it?

Kind regards,
craigr

Klein K10-A Colorimeter
X-Rite i1Pro2 Spectroradiometer & Spyder Colorimeters *For JVC auto-calibration when Klein & Jeti are not applicable
Murideo Fresco SIX-G HDMI 2.x Multimedia Generator
Murideo Fresco SIX-A HDMI 2.x Analyzer
*NEW Light Illusion ColourSpace XPT Version β Color Calibration Software
Light Illusion LightSpace XPT Pro Version 10.x Color Calibration Software
*NEW OMARDRIS JVC Software Patch to use K10-A and Jeti with JVC OEM AutoCal Software!
Sencore CR7000 CRT Tube Analyzer / Rejuvenater
Authorized Dealer for Lumagen & just about everything worth buying Wink
www.CIR-Engineering.com - craigr@cir-engineering.com
Phone: 865-405-6892
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: