Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Runco DTV-943/Barco Cine7 For Parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
McRickles

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:33 am    Post subject: Runco DTV-943/Barco Cine7 For Parts Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hello all, this is my first post so nice to meet you all. I have recently come across a Runco DTV-943 CRT projector. My understanding is that this is also a Barco 700 series (Cine7 ?) just repainted and sold by Runco. I would guess that if you are interested in this post then you know more about it than I do.

All I really know is that when I plug it in and turn it on nothing happens. No fans, no clicks, no buzz...nothing except the red standby light comes on. The unit appears to be in excellent physical condition with the exception of a broken hinge on the top cover.

I am very handy and will be able to retrieve any part you may be interested in. I would be willing to sell the whole thing in one shot but I'm not sure anyone would be willing to pay the shipping as the unit weighs in at about 100 pounds.

Please make an offer on any part you would like. I am not trying to make a lot of money here, I just want to get out of it what I have into it plus a little for my time. I will also ask that the shipping be paid for so please factor that in. I will let you know exactly what the shipping charge is when I have your address and I have the item packaged up. I can ship US Post Office or UPS, whichever you prefer.

I am sorry but I had some difficulty inserting pictures into this post. For pictures of the Runco projector please copy and paste this address into your browser:
http://claremontcreativeenterprises.com/rpc/Runco.html

I am always very concerned about packaging when buying and selling on the internet. I recently sold 2 turntables on Ebay. For pictures of my packaging techniques for your peace of mind please copy and paste this address into your browser:
http://claremontcreativeenterprises.com/rpc/turntables.html

Hopefully we can work something out. If there are any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I will help in any way I can.

Thank you!
Rick[/img][/url]

pic5.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  366.74 KB
 Viewed:  7868 Time(s)

pic5.png

pic4.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  253.74 KB

pic4.png

pic3.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  220.63 KB

pic3.png

pic2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  238.17 KB

pic2.png

pic1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  209.6 KB

pic1.png

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necro post time... You ever get rid of this?
Curt Palme
CRT Tech

TV/Projector: All of them!

PostLink    Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A 6 year old post from a person that only posted once here. I'd say you're out of luck!

I do however have any part you want for $15 for any module, and quadruplers and HV splitters at $150 each plus shipping.
that1crzywhtguy

PostLink    Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured lol, just saw it randomly appear in a Google search, and thought, who knows! I wrote cause it looked like it still had tubes. Also, I am missing one of the little plastic guards from the red lens. Those caps are sexy too, never had those.
Curt Palme
CRT Tech

PostLink    Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have a couple of new in the box tubes and lens caps.
that1crzywhtguy

PostLink    Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should I pm you to talk prices?
that1crzywhtguy

PostLink    Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the little broken part I was referring to. If you have one of these available along with the lens caps that would be awesome.

When I bought the projector this one was broken, and someone had lost the third piece so i couldn't even glue it.

Smile

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DxHYYJFykV4uxPLkD8ho9QInNMebQAJk

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ByC-mgpcyroB5sE-GskZZqF8JMFt7rg7
Curt Palme
CRT Tech

PostLink    Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you'll have to buy the whole lens, but I can ship only that piece if you want. What is the number of the lens? HD 144 or HD145?
that1crzywhtguy

PostLink    Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine are 145.
that1crzywhtguy

PostLink    Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what are we thinking on prices for the lens, lens caps, and for the tubes?
    Curt Palme
    CRT Tech

PostLink    Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$50 each for the tubes, $20 for the lens and lens cap. I can pull the ring, or send you the whole lens as a spare.
    that1crzywhtguy

PostLink    Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll pm you to discuss shipping. ☺
    Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1
    Jump to: