Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Reviving the 'ol Marquee

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thewolfman

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:43 am    Post subject: Reviving the 'ol Marquee Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Ok, so the lowest amount of bords to power up the fans is: LVPS+HVPS+CLM, right?
mp20748

TV/Projector: 9500LC Ultra / Super 02 and 03 VIM

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:47 am    Post subject: Re: Reviving the 'ol Marquee Reply with quote

thewolfman wrote:
Ok, so the lowest amount of bords to power up the fans is: LVPS+HVPS+CLM, right?

First, are you still dealing with that 9518 VDC model?
gjaky

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: Reviving the 'ol Marquee Reply with quote

thewolfman wrote:

You don't even need the HVPS, although it makes no difference as HV generation will be disabled due to the scan fail error.

View user's photo album (1 photos)
thewolfman

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Reviving the 'ol Marquee Reply with quote

mp20748 wrote:
thewolfman wrote:

First, are you still dealing with that 9518 VDC model?

Yes, it same VDC as Before. I have parts to cover most of 3rd projektor ultras. I will test soon and see what happens, Thanks.
thewolfman

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Reviving the 'ol Marquee Reply with quote

gjaky wrote:
thewolfman wrote:

You don't even need the HVPS, although it makes no difference as HV generation will be disabled due to the scan fail error.

Thanks, then I'll start so and see.
mp20748

TV/Projector: 9500LC Ultra / Super 02 and 03 VIM

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Reviving the 'ol Marquee Reply with quote

thewolfman wrote:

Yes, it same VDC as Before. I have parts to cover most of 3rd projektor ultras. I will test soon and see what happens, Thanks.

OK, that's the same one you've already spent countless hours on before. So try and remember where you left off and post here in this thread when you're ready to start again.

The boards in it will work in previous Marquees, but some older or earlier boards won't work in the 9518. Even when working, there are still some bugs in that model.

Anyway, get back when you're starting this up again.
thewolfman

PostLink    Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: Reviving the 'ol Marquee Reply with quote

mp20748 wrote:
thewolfman wrote:

OK, that's the same one you've already spent countless hours on before. So try and remember where you left off and post here in this thread when you're ready to start again.

The boards in it will work in previous Marquees, but some older or earlier boards won't work in the 9518. Even when working, there are still some bugs in that model.

Anyway, get back when you're starting this up again.

Sure will. I watched IT last night but didn't like it very much but the feel of it was like seeing ET all over again. I enjoy Movies like that. The Goonies feel of it and actually seeing it again tonight.

I do wonder if I made an error esambling the last set Ultras.. not to mention the remote issue. The odd thing is that the remote issue started before I changhed the boards and got to the point where I had to go closer and closer to the reciver to get it to work. Shortly there after the remote gave up completly.. but 3 remotes of which 2 are the same still don't matter. Strange.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: